Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

Star Wars Discussion

People keep suggesting replacement actresses for the role, but...I don't think that makes sense. On the one hand...it would be a huge "screw-you" to Gina, which I would find hilarious. On the other hand...it would be a disservice to whoever they hire, because they would never have a character truly of their own. One such name is Sonya Deville...which I think would be great if she had a role like that. But...as a replacement for Gina? Would just feel tainted. Maybe she comes in as Cara's sister and they do an angle where she's trying to find out what happened to her...which ultimately leads to her learning she died a horrible death on a planet far far away. Lol.

You could simply ignore the character going forward.
We have no idea how the next season of mandalorian works, maybe a timeskip is involved or so...that means they could easily go forward without aknowledging the character.

Im not a fan of the recasting idea, i rather have a new actress getting the chance to build her own legacy instead of being the replacement for a lunatic.

2 hours ago, Generations said:

People keep suggesting replacement actresses for the role, but...I don't think that makes sense. On the one hand...it would be a huge "screw-you" to Gina, which I would find hilarious. On the other hand...it would be a disservice to whoever they hire, because they would never have a character truly of their own. One such name is Sonya Deville...which I think would be great if she had a role like that. But...as a replacement for Gina? Would just feel tainted. Maybe she comes in as Cara's sister and they do an angle where she's trying to find out what happened to her...which ultimately leads to her learning she died a horrible death on a planet far far away. Lol.

I don't watch the show, but this would probably be a good way to kill her character off:

Edited by KingKhan18

They're apparently not even selling the toys of Cara Dune anymore. I guess because her photo is probably on the packaging and she probably gets a cut of that cheese.

Still...they're toys. Lol. 

Heard the ones they have sold before, currently are worth around 100 bucks because of all the stuff going on.
Selling a cheap cara dune figure for a few hundred dollars to some right wing nutjob, would be pretty neat.

Bad Batch is pretty fun. 

I was just never into the Clone Wars show...so this is pretty new to me. The characters are incredibly cliche, but...I get it...it's a kid's show. That's what kids like. Big 'Small Soldiers' vibes with the individual characters and their specialties. And a big Saturday morning cartoon vibe...which is essentially what the show is. Not much else to say. I appreciated the German suplex.