Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

Star Wars Discussion

So the Skywalkers should be in Mandalorian? Just because they are iconic doesn't mean you have to keep dragging them through the mud. The fact that they keep involving them just proves that they are creatively bankrupt, not the other way around. They are only central to the universe because that's what you have been told by those too afraid to do Star Wars about anything else. 

Ooh, that's a good one. Hopefully some much needed badassery comes with it

Funny how everyone assumes he will play Boba Fett. Just saying if Asoka is in Season 2 then why not Captain Rex.

Edited by Gamevolt

I wonder if he was the one who rescued Ming Na Wen's character at the end of episode five. 

Completely unnecessary and the idea that Mando is bringing back all these former characters is a little lame. Can't they just tell a new story for once? I'll reserve my judgement for when I see the show, but I really hope they focus too much on him or Asoka. 

Edited by Creepia

Man did they realize how much shitty content they were putting out and decided to just do rad shit from here on out?