Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

Star Wars Discussion

I really like Solo and its almost entirely based on the chemistry between Han and Chewie. The actual plot I couldnt care less about. Never would have believed that Alden Ehrenreicht would be able to fill those shoes as well as he did. And Joonas Suatamo plays a great Chewbacca too. It was just really sweet seeing their banter and the blossoming of their friendship. Id rather have a show with those two than I would a show about Cassian Andor.

Couldn't agree more. I was so glad to see Chewie have a more active role.

Mandalorian 1x6:

Took me too long to recognize Bill Burr lol. Mando hunting each one of them under the red lights was sick.

Mandalorian 1x6:

Took me too long to recognize Bill Burr lol. Mando hunting each one of them under the red lights was sick.

All that was missing was the Fiend soungs :hqhq:

Straight forgot that was coming out this week XD

I don't know about anyone else, but I would have loved have seen Robin Williams in a Star Wars film. Imagine what he could have brought to the series.

Mandalorian 1x7 was great

Kuil :( IG-11 was in the ship, he could've shot down those scout troopers 😥

Darth Yoda :hqhq:

Gonna hate waiting 9 days instead of 7 for the finale lol

Rise of Skywalker spoilers

I like the movie in the lens of its own trilogy. It fixes alot of story issues from Last Jedi, but it has a ton of pacing issues and ruins emotional moments with horrid jokes. It did make me care about Rey though, which was nice.

As a whole SW Saga though, it pretty much makes Anakin's entire arc in the 1st 6 films pointless because he didn't really stop or bring balance to anything. That annoys me to end.

Well that was a *censored*ing nightmare. Hope I warm up to it. At least the Mandalorian is good?

THe series as whole? Yes. Latest episode? THat's what I've heard.

Watching this movie in about twelve hours, I'm lowkey excited.

The answer was at your Mandalorian question, I know you were talking about the movie being a nightmare.... I just wasn't sure if you were already watching the Mandalorian or not.

Love the wild west theme! And it puts such a human look on the Mandalorians that wasn't too visible in the movies. If nothing else, Disney Plus would definitely be worth it for the show.

Regardless of the script and plot, The Rise Of Skywalker was not as well made/directed film as The Last Jedi. It felt all over the place in terms of pacing.