Star Wars Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This show would not be #1 in the world right now if they waited til the end for the reveal we got on episode one lol Plus no memes. :(

Episode 2.

True but it was number one already before that but beside a cute factor add nothing to the show like if u take him out nothinf changes

They only added him for merch sales

I agree, but isn't that to be expected with TV? I can't name a show that didn't have mid-season weaker episodes.

I mean its not always the case. Especially recently. Though this is a lot more episodic than other shows Ive been into as of late. I dont have a problem with it or anything I dont have a ton of stake into how good this is episode to episode.

I agree, but isn't that to be expected with TV? I can't name a show that didn't have mid-season weaker episodes.

I mean its not always the case. Especially recently. Though this is a lot more episodic than other shows Ive been into as of late. I dont have a problem with it or anything I dont have a ton of stake into how good this is episode to episode.

Twin Peaks (seasons 1 & 3). ;)

Playing Jedi Fallen order kinda got me hooked up on Star Wars again. I watched ep VII and didn't think about Star Wars at all after that, and didn't have any plans on watching The Last Jedi for a while. Now I hear good things about Mandalorian, and I remember reading good things about Rouge One and even Solo I think (not sure about that one).

So what timeline is The Mandalorian?

Ah, so it's between the first trilogy and the last one. And Rouge One is before the first I believe?

Sorry for bothering, but I avoid googling it because of potential spoilers.

Wiki it, usually the top paragraphs have info without spoiling.

But yeah, assuming I understand you to mean the first trilogy as in the ones that came out over three decades ago. I think Rogue One ends moments before A New Hope starts off?

Young Han Solo in Solo was honestly great, and the actor did a great job. Movie deserved to be more of a hit.

I really like Solo and its almost entirely based on the chemistry between Han and Chewie. The actual plot I couldnt care less about. Never would have believed that Alden Ehrenreicht would be able to fill those shoes as well as he did. And Joonas Suatamo plays a great Chewbacca too. It was just really sweet seeing their banter and the blossoming of their friendship. Id rather have a show with those two than I would a show about Cassian Andor.

Archived