Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jmerc

Star Wars Discussion

I just think its probably some sort of Force Vision of some sort. Maybe some sort of force *censored*ery from Palpatine. Sorta like what Scarlet Witch does in the Marvel movies. Theres been no strong indication thus far of her going dark at all so I dont think its like actually her.

I've seen this floating around. WHAT IF

Palpatine created Rey like he did Anakin. Can make since, since we dont know Reys real parents.

Kinda Spoiler for a comic a bit ago

And I think the "Dark Rey" maybe a vision or something Palpatine may put in her head, ect

Boba Fett confirmed to not appear in Mandalorian. Thank christ. I really hope he's not some in-universe fanboy of Boba.

Oh my god that was maybe my favorite trailer out of any of the sequel trilogy trailers. Just delightful. The music, that line from C-3PO, that final line from Luke and Leia and Im already getting emotional before Ive seen the movie. That worried cause now my expectations going in are much higher than they were after seeing the previous two trailers so I just hope Im not gonna end up inevitably disappointed.

Edited by sam the d00d

I enjoyed that much more then I expect it to. I just don't know if I'm excited to see the movie or if I'm anxious for this Saga to be over XD

'The Mandalorian' looks like a movie that I would really enjoy... fingers crossed that actually turns out to be the case.

I find it funny as hell that somehow out of the shitload of unreleased Star Wars movies that got announced somehow Rian Johnsons is the only one not cancelled. Josh Trank, Colin Trevorrow, Lord & Miller, James Mangold, Benioff & Weiss all axed. I dont think his will ever come out either but him and Feige are the last two standing as far as the movies go right now.

Can't help but feel at least in Benioff and Weiss's case, they screwed themselves over given how they treated GoT.