Star Wars Discussion

Jmerc

People keep suggesting replacement actresses for the role, but...I don't think that makes sense. On the one hand...it would be a huge "screw-you" to Gina, which I would find hilarious. On the other hand...it would be a disservice to whoever they hire, because they would never have a character truly of their own. One such name is Sonya Deville...which I think would be great if she had a role like that. But...as a replacement for Gina? Would just feel tainted. Maybe she comes in as Cara's sister and they do an angle where she's trying to find out what happened to her...which ultimately leads to her learning she died a horrible death on a planet far far away. Lol.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could simply ignore the character going forward.
We have no idea how the next season of mandalorian works, maybe a timeskip is involved or so...that means they could easily go forward without aknowledging the character.

Im not a fan of the recasting idea, i rather have a new actress getting the chance to build her own legacy instead of being the replacement for a lunatic.

• 2 months later...

Bad Batch is pretty fun. 

I was just never into the Clone Wars show...so this is pretty new to me. The characters are incredibly cliche, but...I get it...it's a kid's show. That's what kids like. Big 'Small Soldiers' vibes with the individual characters and their specialties. And a big Saturday morning cartoon vibe...which is essentially what the show is. Not much else to say. I appreciated the German suplex. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Fight Me.

Anyone else seen this official poster for The Mandalorian? It's from Comic Con a few days ago I believe.

BOws1w0.pngGrogu will have a yellow lightsaber. ??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

EPISODE 6 ???

It's actually so weird seeing Boba get overshadowed in his own titled show though, lmao. Should've called the show something else something else or played around with the pacing/editing of the flashbacks and Episode 5-6 stuff to blend better with the present day Boba stuff.

Archived