Star Wars Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah hilarious but how so then?

Because I dont like her? Do I have to explain myself other than that? I didnt quote you for a reason Kombatant... I wasnt talking to you. Surely you should realise I'm not being totally serious. I'm being facetious.

Revenge of the Sith

Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jedi

A new hope

Attack of the Clones

Rouge One

The Last Jedi

Phantom Menace

Clone Wars

Force Awakens

Holiday Specials

Revenge of the Sith so high? Not seen that before.

Because I dont like her? Do I have to explain myself other than that? I didnt quote you for a reason Kombatant... I wasnt talking to you. Surely you should realise I'm not being totally serious. I'm being facetious.

You don't have to explain but I was curious. You often make it seem like I have to explain myself to you though and you quote me all the time when I'm not talking to you by you sure love to get involve with other people's post to give your input.

I kinda thought you weren't being serious but I'm not ever sure with you. As I said, I was simply curious

God damn. Please continue not to quote me and I'll do the same

Ok. Then stop spamming your dislike for her if you're unwilling to be a participant in a discussion.

It'll be interesting to read what JJ Abrams has planned for the final film in the trilogy and possibly for the main saga when interviews start popping up for Episode 9.

I wonder if he'll give Finn a huge role and kill off Poe as he was originally going to die in TFA and how he'll end things in thr main story that was established by Rian Johnson in TLJ.

After Episode 9, The focus will be on Rian Johnson's trilogy which will be an all new story in the expanded universe and other solo films. JJ has a huge task of not just ending the trilogy but the main saga for another while

Rose was annoying, her sister was more badass.

Budding romance between her and Finn was kinda odd. I actually saw Finn and Rey ending up together, but it looks like it might be Rey and Poe.

From Finn's reaction the love seemed unrequited. Which is interesting because I don't think we've seen that in a Star Wars movie. Han and Leia were the odd couple and Anakin and Padme were a soap opera couple. Finn seems to still be fixated on Rey. Rose seems fixated on Finn. Rey seems like she's got too much shit going on in her life right now to focus on a relationship.

Okay so the biggest thing that pissed me off in this movie was the Leia in space scene. It made no *censored*ing sense. Was it to portray that Leia is strong with the force? Didn't Luke already tell us that? Is Leia a force jesus? Because that's stupid. It felt so out of place in the movie. An explosion like that totally would of killed her along with the rest of the crew that also died.

Things I did like

• The Cinematography was incredible. The Hyperspace ship kamikaze was my favorite scene visually. (Rey's vision when she visits the darkness on the island is close second)
  • The Comedy was really good.
  • Sassy Luke. It made him seem more like Yoda.
  • All of Luke and Rey's scenes.
  • Portrayal of the Force as a more natural thing
  • Kylo and Rey's scenes (Especially after they deal with Snoke and his guards when we think Kylo is good now, but then he's all like lets let them die, and Rey just has this "God Damnit Kylo" look on her face.
  • Luke vs Kylo
  • The colors
  • Phasma vs Finn (and Finn winning via High Ground)
  • Failure. For once we actually see the Rebels lose a good bit and fail their missions.

Things I didn't like

• THE LEIA IN SPACE SCENE!!
  • The whole Codebreaker shit seemed like it was out of a cheesy 80s cartoon
  • The stuttering Codebreaker. I didn't mind him as a character, but the stuttering got annoying fast and I couldn't hear half of what he was saying
  • Yoda calling down lightning was silly.
  • The Resistance stuff was boring
  • Another Giant death ship
  • That other general lady. Such a boring and nothing character. Her death left no impact since she only had like 10 minutes of screen time
  • Snoke dying. Again, his death left no impact. Who the *Censored* was he, how did he get so much power.
  • Playing the "Finn is gonna die" card twice in this movie. Get's slashed down the spine in TFA, then nearly get's executed and tries to sacrifice himself.
  • Rose.
  • Phasma also being a nothing character
  • After the Kamikaze scene. Rose and Finn are just fine. Somehow they came out unharmed but there's like 10 dead troopers around them, and also Phasma somehow teleported to the other end of the hanger.
  • The Knights of Ren. Where the *Censored* are they? Were they even mentioned in this movie??
  • Hux being everyone's bitch. Was a decent commander in the last one, but now everyone just punks him. I feel bad for the guy.
  • I was really excited to see how Luke handled Han's death, but it was just brushed over.

Okay so the biggest thing that pissed me off in this movie was the Leia in space scene. It made no *censored*ing sense. Was it to portray that Leia is strong with the force? Didn't Luke already tell us that? Is Leia a force jesus? Because that's stupid. It felt so out of place in the movie. An explosion like that totally would of killed her along with the rest of the crew that also died.

Things I did like

• The Cinematography was incredible. The Hyperspace ship kamikaze was my favorite scene visually. (Rey's vision when she visits the darkness on the island is close second)
  • The Comedy was really good.
  • Sassy Luke. It made him seem more like Yoda.
  • All of Luke and Rey's scenes.
  • Portrayal of the Force as a more natural thing
  • Kylo and Rey's scenes (Especially after they deal with Snoke and his guards when we think Kylo is good now, but then he's all like lets let them die, and Rey just has this "God Damnit Kylo" look on her face.
  • Luke vs Kylo
  • The colors
  • Phasma vs Finn (and Finn winning via High Ground)
  • Failure. For once we actually see the Rebels lose a good bit and fail their missions.

Things I didn't like

• THE LEIA IN SPACE SCENE!!
  • The whole Codebreaker shit seemed like it was out of a cheesy 80s cartoon
  • The stuttering Codebreaker. I didn't mind him as a character, but the stuttering got annoying fast and I couldn't hear half of what he was saying
  • Yoda calling down lightning was silly.
  • The Resistance stuff was boring
  • Another Giant death ship
  • That other general lady. Such a boring and nothing character. Her death left no impact since she only had like 10 minutes of screen time
  • Snoke dying. Again, his death left no impact. Who the *Censored* was he, how did he get so much power.
  • Playing the "Finn is gonna die" card twice in this movie. Get's slashed down the spine in TFA, then nearly get's executed and tries to sacrifice himself.
  • Rose.
  • Phasma also being a nothing character
  • After the Kamikaze scene. Rose and Finn are just fine. Somehow they came out unharmed but there's like 10 dead troopers around them, and also Phasma somehow teleported to the other end of the hanger.
  • The Knights of Ren. Where the *Censored* are they? Were they even mentioned in this movie??
  • Hux being everyone's bitch. Was a decent commander in the last one, but now everyone just punks him. I feel bad for the guy.
  • I was really excited to see how Luke handled Han's death, but it was just brushed over.

I don't think phasma actuallydead

if she is that is my major problem that these movies have right now is there just killing off who people are expecting to be major characters for nothing and making the first order look weak ass *Censored* I mean in this movie alone they destroyed for Star Destroyers snoke ship which I'm assuming probably about the size of a super Star Destroyer a dreadnought and killed off the supreme leader not counting the super weapon the first movie

Like how are you supposed to feel threatened by the first order

I think Phasma is dead if they need her to be. I mentioned before that her schedule for Episode 9 might conflict with her schedule for the next season of Game of Thrones, so I think if they left it a little ambiguous so she can show up if Gwendoline Christie can.

I could totally be wrong, but that is my educated guess. She does have unfinished business with Finn though.

I think Phasma is dead if they need her to be. I mentioned before that her schedule for Episode 9 might conflict with her schedule for the next season of Game of Thrones, so I think if they left it a little ambiguous so she can show up if Gwendoline Christie can.

I could totally be wrong, but that is my educated guess. She does have unfinished business with Finn though.

Well, people who fall great distances don't really have a great track record in Star Wars

Game of Thrones ended there is no new season

Archived