Star Wars Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boba Fett movie might be heat. He and Jango both went through.some sheeit on the comeup. Could make for an interesting film, especially since they can wipe the slate clean since they abandoned the EU

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope the idea of Jedi and Sith are done in this movie. They made a point of Kylo not being a Sith in TFA and I don't want Rey to officially become a Jedi either. Luke will obviously train her to bring balance, but I think that balance is neither existing anymore. They've began introducing different levels of force sensitivity with the animated shows and Rogue One and I think the ultimate version of that is Rey and Kylo not officially becoming either.

..,you have some issues with a beautiful poster?

When I seen you were the last person commentating, I swear I had a feeling you'd have some sort of issue lol.

Yes. It's because of the old posters; it would have been cool to see more characters on the posters like the posters for the original trilogy had, yanno?

I somewhat agree. This new poster doesn't seem to have the same feel as the other ones - yet is still really nice.

Also despite previously rumoured (by Carrie Fisher's brother), Leia will not be in episode 9.

Damn shame Creep. He's great.

You also weren't into Rogue One as much as I was though. Think I remember reading your post. I loved how they went through with the ending that they chose. Hollywood almost changed it.

I've watched it a couple time since and my opinion has gone up since then. Not that i had negative opinions in the first place? I just thought the characters themselves were a little one dimensional which is fine considering they were only appearing in the one movie.

Damn shame Creep. He's great.

You also weren't into Rogue One as much as I was though. Think I remember reading your post. I loved how they went through with the ending that they chose. Hollywood almost changed it.

I've watched it a couple time since and my opinion has gone up since then. Not that i had negative opinions in the first place? I just thought the characters themselves were a little one dimensional which is fine considering they were only appearing in the one movie.

Probably not. I thought I remembered you saying it was good fun but nothing more? Or maybe that was somebody else.

And yeah, can't argue that. Other than Cassian (he's quite conflicted) and Jyn. But I also don't mind since it's only one film.

I just love that they took some risks. They certainly added dimensions to the Rebels as a whole. I honestly think the final 20 minutes or so offers some of the best action/drama that this franchise has to offer.

Baze Malbus was my favourite of the bunch. I just think he's cool. Krennic was also awesome.

Also yeah they certainly did give depth to the Rebels. I like that it's not just good vs evil and that Saw Gerrera went too far into the 'rebellion' that he became an extremist.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so late but just have to say..

Star Wars Celebration was awesome as always. I wasn't there but saw the live streams all day/every day as they happened

The Last Jedi poster is great but I hope it really is just a teaser poster and that the final one will be more traditional looking.

The Last Jedi teaser trailer is truly a fantastic tease, can't wait for the first full theatrical trailer!

Star Wars Rebels ending after a season 4 is kinda sad! :(

40 years of Star Wars and the franchise is still strong with the force!

I'm so late but just have to say..

Star Wars Celebration was awesome as always. I wasn't there but saw the live streams all day/every day as they happened

The Last Jedi poster is great but I hope it really is just a teaser poster and that the final one will be more traditional looking.

The Last Jedi teaser trailer is truly a fantastic tease, can't wait for the first full theatrical trailer!

Star Wars Rebels ending after a season 4 is kinda sad! :(

40 years of Star Wars and the franchise is still strong with the force!

Rebels had to end. They had already set a timeframe of the series and it couldn't have gone on forever.

Archived