Star Wars Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Han dies.

Luke is sith.

Calling it.

Han probably will die since he wanted to be killed off during the originals. Luke's not gonna turn though. The special thing about Luke is that he didn't turn, even when his life would have been much easier if he did. Luke's special because he didn't turn like his father did. He came into a fight with two very powerful sith without a whole lot of training and stuck by his beliefs til the end. Luke's suppose to be a compass of everything that is good. I think JJ recognizes that. The movie already has two sith, they don't need a third. They need a guy whose gonna train Rey (I think Finn being a jedi is a false flag). Luke will probably die at some point in the new trilogy, go the way of Obi-Wan and Yoda, but he's not turning evil.

• 2 weeks later...

I share the sentiments! It's especially nice to see a stormtrooper take up a lightsaber; this heartens back to what made Kyle Katarn awesome. That, and he's African American, so you wouldn't think Mace Windu was the only black guy in this galaxy

:P

As for potential deaths, I'm feeling it'll be Chewbacca; given his life debt to Han, I'm struck by the impression he'll be the one mostly prone to self-sacrifice -- doesn't have to happen in this movie, even. Either way, it'll have to happen to one of the originals for any real lasting impact.

Oh, and the girl's insanely cute. :3

Star Wars already being ruined by Disney because they erased the Princess Leia's bikini scene.

1. Not true. Disney isn't planning on removing any scenes from the movie. Especially after the backlash the special editions recieved.

2. They're just planning on no longer releasing merchandise of Leia in the slave outfit. Which is fine since there's already tons of action figures of her in that costume that are readily available to anybody who wants them.

3. This as of now is just a rumour with no confirmation at all.

Archived