Star Wars Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Lightsaber "sword" with the hilt guard is the stupidest things ever. Twirl that shit wrong and you no longer have a hand

Not in the hands of (what I assume) a highly trained fighter. I'd imagine that character knows how to use it.

Well I am SUPER pumped for the next few years. The trailer for awesome and glad to see some old faces! I had goosebumps the entire 2 minutes.

What old faces???

I saw 2 trailers. One international trailer and one where the thumbnail of the vid was a X-Fighter pilot. And in one of them I saw, Chewie, CP30 & R2D2.

Legit got chills and goosebumps when I saw the Falcon.

That Lightsaber "sword" with the hilt guard is the stupidest things ever. Twirl that shit wrong and you no longer have a hand

Have you read any of the extended universe? They go out of their way to come up with stupid lightsaber variations in it. This is tame compared to that.

Well I am SUPER pumped for the next few years. The trailer for awesome and glad to see some old faces! I had goosebumps the entire 2 minutes.

What old faces???
I saw 2 trailers. One international trailer and one where the thumbnail of the vid was a X-Fighter pilot. And in one of them I saw, Chewie, CP30 & R2D2.

Where did you see the international one??

What old faces???

Nvm LMFAO I totally fell for the hoax. Its a fake. Thought something was off. Nvm, thankfully I did see the actual trailer.

What old faces???

Nvm LMFAO I totally fell for the hoax. Its a fake. Thought something was off. Nvm, thankfully I did see the actual trailer.

Oh lol! I was about to say the only ones I saw on YouTube were hoaxes except for the one that was released today.

Still *censored*ing stupid and not needed. Should have kept light sabers same.

There's a light saber whip and all that shit in the Star Wars universe, so yeah.

I think expanding on lightsabers is a good idea IMO. Its cool to see what they come up with.

Plus a saver with a handguard really makes sense.

so i guess people are having a hissy fit that there is a 'black' Stormtrooper. OH NO'S :o LOCK YOUR DOORS AND HIDE. :nerves: THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO END! pffffff :facepalm: GTFO!

oh my god, check these light saber memes. :lol:

http://mashable.com/2014/11/29/star-wars-lightsaber-memes/

Maybe they're just super into the prequel lore and are upset that a trooper isn't a Jango Fett clone

But the stormtroopers never were clones. I mean few were, but for the most part Storm troopers were recruits from all over the galaxy. That's why they don't all have that shitty accent in the original trilogy.

Archived