Why did 2k ommit things?

sttifyd35

Because it's not possible on current gen (or too late in the case of PS4) and they most likely didn't want the more important market of current gen people to be unsatisfied with the lack of a feature that's in last gen. Personally, I wouldn't be pissed because last gen overall sucks anyways and it was there before, so it's not like they "get" something I don't but rather just keep something the consoles don't allow but I guess that's the train of thought.

Because it's not possible on current gen (or too late in the case of PS4) and they most likely didn't want the more important market of current gen people to be unsatisfied with the lack of a feature that's in last gen. Personally, I wouldn't be pissed because last gen overall sucks anyways and it was there before, so it's not like they "get" something I don't but rather just keep something the consoles don't allow but I guess that's the train of thought.

It's stupid either way, it didnt make me jump up and buy a PS4 or a Xbox One just because it has cooler graphics and better moves than my 2k15 on the 360. I'll stick to 2k14 till next gen catches up to that games standard of content.

It's stupid either way, it didnt make me jump up and buy a PS4 or a Xbox One just because it has cooler graphics and better moves than my 2k15 on the 360. I'll stick to 2k14 till next gen catches up to that games standard of content.

enough other people did though.

I wouldn't expect it to be released for a long time for last gen if I were you tbh. They really scrapped out all the flawed shit in the series, it wouldn't surprise me if they fill up the next game a lot more and then just want people to be on current gen exclusively. I could be wrong, of course, but I feel like by 2K17, last gen won't be supported anymore.

graphics and better moves than my 2k15 on the 360. I'll stick to 2k14 till next gen catches up to that games standard of content.

I have a simple question, could you answer this for me.

What Did You Expect?

You keep going ON AND ON AND ON about how 2k 'Disemboweled' the game for last gen, then go on to discredit what Next Gen is;

What Did You Expect?

You have to realize all this basically new engine, ect was done in a two year time period. That's a lot for Next Gen; Yeah Last Gen is going to feel gutted due to it but those reasons have been explained.

I wouldn't expect it to be released for a long time for last gen if I were you tbh. They really scrapped out all the flawed shit in the series, it wouldn't surprise me if they fill up the next game a lot more and then just want people to be on current gen exclusively. I could be wrong, of course, but I feel like by 2K17, last gen won't be supported anymore.

That's why I'm waiting to upgrade to an Xbox One or a PS4 till 2k16. I feel like this current game is just a test run for a better game with more game modes and better features next year. So I'll just be satisfied playing 2k14 for my legends roster and play 2k15 for the current roster and DLC.

How many times can this question seriously be asked before people understand that the PS4 and Xbox One don't have personal music players, and therefore cannot have custom soundtracks in games? As for the 360 and PS3 versions, they're watered down ports of the current gen versions...so they lack custom music by default.

For the first time in a long time CAW mode has truly been revamped. It may come at a sacrifice but at the same time it adds so many possibilities for the future. Instead of scrapping Universe they found a way, a very obvious way that THQ should have done to make it amazing. So with the option to pick stories in universe to guarantee cut scenes, a career mode that let's you build your creation and choose althe path of being the good or bad guy and being able to use the creation suite to edit the roster. The only real bummer is the 25 limit but next year and years to follow should see that increase.

How many times can this question seriously be asked before people understand that the PS4 and Xbox One don't have personal music players, and therefore cannot have custom soundtracks in games? As for the 360 and PS3 versions, they're watered down ports of the current gen versions...so they lack custom music by default.

Well as was said they took out custom music from the 360 and PS3 versions because they didnt want people not buying them over the current gen versions for that reason. Personally I think it's stupid either way because some people cancelled their pre-orders after finding out that the 360 and PS3 didn't support custom music. Don't think it would have hurt their sales either way if they had kept it on the last gen systems.

I still can't understand why 2K didn't remake all the other entrances for guys/divas not in the WWE, yet they remake the "Quiet! I'm on the phone" entrance? Like, WTF man! Hope they remake them next year, more options the better for entrances.

I still can't understand why 2K didn't remake all the other entrances for guys/divas not in the WWE, yet they remake the "Quiet! I'm on the phone" entrance? Like, WTF man! Hope they remake them next year, more options the better for entrances.

Agreed, even if they need to get mocap talent to make interpretations they still need them back

Agreed, even if they need to get mocap talent to make interpretations they still need them back

Yeah, it's going to be a major pain in the ass finding suitable entrances for non WWE Superstars/Divas. I normally skip entrances when playing online, but do like watching them offline however. Adds to the realism for me.

the thing that bugs me the most is why was a lot of the enterance's from last years game taken out like tensai,brodus clay,sin cara,zack ryder etc so when u make a caw of any of those people including legend's u don't have the enterance to go with their caws I'm assuming everyone agree's with me on this.

Thats if they arent on new gen.

Big problem is new ring in size in Gen8 version of game. So, every entrance got scrapped. Only ones to get remade are the ones for people currently on roster, on DLC, or that phone one. More will be made later as the years go by, but new ring and ramp means no more Angle or Lashley (which was 2006?).

Gen8 doesn't have mp3 storage on the HDD. So no custom music in any of these games. They omit on Gen7 to match everything.

Archived