WWE 2K15 Digital Deluxe Edition EU?

Niffan

Hello Caws.ws

I have a question that I hope you can answer for me. It is my intent to buy the Deluxe Edition of 2K15 for the PS4, but I live in Europe and the pre-order option hasn't appeared on my PS Store. I have written an email to 2K's customer service, but I haven't received an answer from them. I was wondering if any of you have any information in regards to my question?

Thank you very much.

Why Pre-order... It's far more expensive to order digitally... and once you pre-order you can't cancel.

Being in Europe... WAIT!.. our american peeps will know by the tuesday if this game is gonna be good or bad. Gives you 4 full days to shop around or order it then without risking commitment.

I'm beginning to have doubts about the deluxe edition being available In Europe. We are too close to release.

The release for the EU is the 21th (Friday) so they still have over a week to place it on the store.

Other than that you should rather preorder from amazon or whereelse so after we found out more infos from people that got it early, have a chance to cancel in case the game is not for you.

At least that's what I did. Better safe than sorry! ;)

It'll be out.... don't panic. And also, when you download the Deluxe Edition you'll get all this, even after

• Sting pre-order bonus character
  • Hulk Hogan and Hollywood Hulk Hogan DLC characters currently only available in the Hulkamania Edition
  • The WWE 2K15 season pass

Hang tight, I'd honestly wait until america get's hands on.... we really dunno if this is gonna be good or bad yet.

Archived