WWE 2K15 Next Gen Gameplay

Black Dahlia

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:offtopic: Not that I truly give a damn, but what is with this obsession with ignoring me. Honestly, What the hell do I do that's so bloody annoying? Simple curious. :wink:

Let's see, you twist facts to suit your own opinion, you post stuff that you know will start fights, you give ignorant responses to those who disagree with you. I could go on for days.

On topic: Love Reigns' apron dropkick, just wish they had his corner forearm to set it up like he does in real life.

Is it just me that is in love with the camera work during OMG Moments like that dropkick?

HYPERBOLE CATCHED, IGNORED AAAAAND...

CWGHSDg.png

But no man, seriously, it's beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen such fine angles in a wrestling game ever before. I am in love.

On Topic I'd like to see Weight Detection and Skill Sets explained with footage.

---

Confirmation that you're intentionally trying to piss everyone off.

Nope simple the official names of the championships.

Let's see, you twist facts to suit your own opinion, you post stuff that you know will start fights, you give ignorant responses to those who disagree with you. I could go on for days.

Though I don't want to spam this thread any farther, I don't get how I've intentionally done any of that.

Archived