WWE 2K15 Next Gen Gameplay

Black Dahlia

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Microsoft's Xbox", "Sony's PS4"..."Visual Concepts worked on one version and Yuke's worked on the other". If you're this annoying on the internet, I can only imagine what you're like in person. Giving me a headache just from reading your words. Couldn't imagine hearing them come out of your face.

I've set him so I ignore his posts, Ive brushed past all his spamming nonsense it's perfect :) can be bothered to view his post but I imagine he's disagreeing with something either to look clever, or to be contrary for the sake of being different

"Microsoft's Xbox", "Sony's PS4"..."Visual Concepts worked on one version and Yuke's worked on the other". If you're this annoying on the internet, I can only imagine what you're like in person. Giving me a headache just from reading your words. Couldn't imagine hearing them come out of your face.

I've set him so I ignore his posts.

How do you do that again?

I've set him so I ignore his posts.

How do you do that again?

Someone just asked that here :P

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/464001-sorry-if-this-is-dumb/?p=10149328

Probably for the same reason

:offtopic: Not that I truly give a damn, but what is with this obsession with ignoring me. Honestly, What the hell do I do that's so bloody annoying? Simple curious. :wink:

People can't dislike anything concerning a wrestling game without you jumping down their throats. And you constantly saying Microsofts XboX and Sony's Playstation 4. That shit is annoying.

:offtopic: Not that I truly give a damn, but what is with this obsession with ignoring me. Honestly, What the hell do I do that's so bloody annoying? Simple curious. :wink:

People can't dislike anything concerning a wrestling game without you jumping down their throats. And you constantly saying Microsofts XboX and Sony's Playstation 4. That shit is annoying.

Actually the people can, within logical reason. For some odd reason this forum has become like a piranha pit. We get information, not good enough; 2k must be like THQ and must be hiding something. Hell, even when something is explain it isn't good enough. Jesus, even other users such as Grand Master Pepsay has said it's obnoxious.

If somebody has an actual point, I'll let it be. When people start making claims, I'll jump in and present evidence otherwise; it's not that hard to understand. Or, perhaps maybe it is. Since returning I've been labeled a troll by default, zero questions asked; and honestly the official name of Microsoft's Xbox One/Sony's PlayStation 4/Microsoft's Xbox 360/Sony's PlayStation 3 consoles is what gets under peoples skin... Talk about thin skin mate.

Actually the people can, within logical reason. For some odd reason this forum has become like a piranha pit. We get information, not good enough; 2k must be like THQ and must be hiding something. Hell, even when something is explain it isn't good enough. Jesus, even other users such as Grand Master Pepsay has said it's obnoxious.

If somebody has an actual point, I'll let it be. When people start making claims, I'll jump in and present evidence otherwise; it's not that hard to understand. Or, perhaps maybe it is. Since returning I've been labeled a troll by default, zero questions asked; and honestly the official name of Microsoft's Xbox One/Sony's PlayStation 4/Microsoft's Xbox 360/Sony's PlayStation 3 consoles is what gets under peoples skin... Talk about thin skin mate.

I don't get why you feel the need to say the comianies names. We know who manufactured them

I don't get why you feel the need to say the Companies names. We know who manufactured them

It's simple the official title of the consoles.

I don't get why you feel the need to say the Companies names. We know who manufactured them

So when you talk about titles in WWE do you say, WWE's Intercontinental Championship? or WWE's Diva Championship?

SKP:

Little hint, bro. When this many people are jumping on you about things, it's because something's up. Trust me. I've learnt this the hard way in various jobs. I keep saying how I 'don't understand what i've done wrong', yet I always end up in an argument with management about something wherever I go, so honestly, it's probably more a 'me' issue than a rest of the world issue.

That's just my 2 cents.

So when you talk about titles in WWE do you say, WWE's Intercontinental Championship? or WWE's Diva Championship?

Actually I prefer World Wrestling Entertainment's Intercontinental Championship, World Wrestling Entertainment's United States Championship, World Wrestling Entertainment's Divas Championship and of course World Wrestling Entertainment's Tag-Team Championships.

Actually I prefer World Wrestling Entertainment's Intercontinental Championship, World Wrestling Entertainment's United States Championship, World Wrestling Entertainment's Divas Championship and of course World Wrestling Entertainment's Tag-Team Championships.

Confirmation that you're intentionally trying to piss everyone off.

Let's see, you twist facts to suit your own opinion, you post stuff that you know will start fights, you give ignorant responses to those who disagree with you. I could go on for days.

On topic: Love Reigns' apron dropkick, just wish they had his corner forearm to set it up like he does in real life.

Let's see, you twist facts to suit your own opinion, you post stuff that you know will start fights, you give ignorant responses to those who disagree with you. I could go on for days.

On topic: Love Reigns' apron dropkick, just wish they had his corner forearm to set it up like he does in real life.

Is it just me that is in love with the camera work during OMG Moments like that dropkick?

Archived