WWE 2K15 Next Gen Gameplay

Black Dahlia

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks pretty good, I love the direction 2k is taking it. Making it a wrestling sim, instead of a fighting game. Though a few things may make me wait for another year of production from 2k.

Can we Create an Arena?

How many Caws Can we Make?

How do we use Custom Music on Consoles/Can We?

Do we really have Community Creation Restrictions on downloads?

How smooth is the final gameplay, and what other secrets are they hiding? (I mean the studio was a huge pipebomb of greatness)

The pros are the face scans/studio, and allowing you import any graphics you want. I play offline so this is more than I could ever ask for from them. I just miss being able to have males fight females. Maybe if I buy it on PC a mod will allow it? :P

Either way 2k is a step forward, and I look forward to them and Visual concepts making the future of wrestling games.

Looks pretty good, I love the direction 2k is taking it. Making it a wrestling sim, instead of a fighting game. Though a few things may make me wait for another year of production from 2k.

Can we Create an Arena?

How many Caws Can we Make?

How do we use Custom Music on Consoles/Can We?

Do we really have Community Creation Restrictions on downloads?

How smooth is the final gameplay, and what other secrets are they hiding? (I mean the studio was a huge pipebomb of greatness)

The pros are the face scans/studio, and allowing you import any graphics you want. I play offline so this is more than I could ever ask for from them. I just miss being able to have males fight females. Maybe if I buy it on PC a mod will allow it? :P

Either way 2k is a step forward, and I look forward to them and Visual concepts making the future of wrestling games.

Can we Create an Arena? Not known yet.

How many Caws Can we Make? 25

How do we use Custom Music on Consoles/Can We? No.

Do we really have Community Creation Restrictions on downloads? Yes.

How smooth is the final gameplay, and what other secrets are they hiding? (I mean the studio was a huge pipebomb of greatness) We'll know in 2 weeks.

Thanks for the reply 2 more questions has blood bin tweaked also is there new finisher reversals can we catch Rey mysterio for example before he does the 619 thanks man so hyped for this game

No information has been presented for this, you should ask here:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/463588-questions-for-marcus/

Thanks for the reply 2 more questions has blood bin tweaked also is there new finisher reversals can we catch Rey mysterio for example before he does the 619 thanks man so hyped for this game

You can catch Rey Mysterio in 2k14 and I'm pretty sure on last gen 2k15 as well. Just wait until he's about to do the west coast pop and press Y when informed.

One of the most impressive things I seen in that video.. is when Orton reversed a punch from Reigns, while getting up off of the mat.

That should have always been in, I mean how many times have we seen in a match, a wrestler go to grab/attack an opp. on the mat, just to be reversed into a roll up, or their legs swiped from under them, etc..

Archived