Story designer/rivalries

BrianM207

No no I understand all that....I simmed a few years and unlocked all of them....

My question was, if I don't manually set up rivalries, and keep it to auto so the universe books them...will the universe impliment the stories into the rivalries it creates? Or will they just all remain default?

No no I understand all that....I simmed a few years and unlocked all of them....

My question was, if I don't manually set up rivalries, and keep it to auto so the universe books them...will the universe impliment the stories into the rivalries it creates? Or will they just all remain default?

I believe they will just be defaulted.

I believe they will just be defaulted.

That was my fear...thanks

yes, universe does use the stories you have unlocked if you choose to use auto book. the reason i know this is because i simmed several years to unlock more stories, only to find out that many of them had been played, including the what if story of goldust vs cody rhodes which i had not booked myself

Im having no problems with Universe.. I do not understand how so many people are having problems.

I just set up the "Overmatched" story with my Razor Ramon caw vs. Bad News Barrett.. I can not wait to see how it plays out.

Make sure you have the right people the rivalries call for, superstar/diva, face/heel.. And if it is wrestler specific, go into the superstars menu, & adjust their allies/rivals.

Archived