• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

How do you know?

Can you reupload Mojo Rawley?

What?

For WWE 2K15.

So James made Mojo? I don't have the game on PS3 and I don't really talk with James anymore so I don't know which caws he has made.

Oh that explains why you don't have a topic displaying his CAWs this year.

How do you know?

He is right lol

Sorry but the problem I had with the textures back then really made me lose the little motivation I had and welp I don't play the wwe games anymore.

If I ever play it again I will upload all the unfinished things

How do you know?

He is right lol

Sorry but the problem I had with the textures back then really made me lose the little motivation I had and welp I don't play the wwe games anymore.

People told you how to fix it but you didn't listen. Another thing is if you are never going to finish the save just upload the CAWs to CC separately. I'd really want your Corey Graves as that's the best one I have seen created for the PS3 ever.

How do you know?

He is right lol

People told you how to fix it but you didn't listen. Another thing is if you are never going to finish the save just upload the CAWs to CC separately. I'd really want your Corey Graves as that's the best one I have seen created for the PS3 ever.

I listened and that didn't work, I tried to import them the same way I did all the times before and it didn't work, I tried to do it in another save but everytime I tried to unlock it, I couldn't go to CC because it said the save was made by another user (and it wasn't).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived