Current Roster Game Save!

RoKaDitz

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There haven't been any updates because I can't import logos and I can't figure out what's the problem, I do everything like I always do but they don't appear ingame for some reason.

Is anyone having the same problem?

There haven't been any updates because I can't import logos and I can't figure out what's the problem, I do everything like I always do but they don't appear ingame for some reason.

Is anyone having the same problem?

Try starting a new paint tool slot and then applying one of the logos that doesn't work to it. Save and then it should work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He said waaaaaaayy back that he was gonna upload the ones he creates.... I don't think I'd hold my breath on this though... Time to move on and update to 2k15 if you haven't already...

Why because it's the cool thing to do? Why should I get WWE 2K15, because of the graphics and the updated roster? Everything else about that game is garbage. I am not one of those people that just buys the new game because everyone quit the previous one no matter what. I will upgrade to a new system when I decide to.

Sorry guys, I really want to finish this but I still have a problem when I import textures so until I find a solution it's on hold. :(

And I don't think I will get 2K15 anytime soon.

Try starting a new paint tool slot and then applying one of the logos that doesn't work to it. Save and then it should work.

Sorry guys, I really want to finish this but I still have a problem when I import textures so until I find a solution it's on hold. :(

That's not the problem, when importing textures the logos should appear on your slots, the problem is that the slots are empty.

That's not the problem, when importing textures the logos should appear on your slots, the problem is that the slots are empty.

Something in your save data must have gone corrupt?

If you don't have access to community creations can you still get these CAWs? You mentioned a game save or something.

Anyways, why not remedy those that are begging for this to be released by just putting up a game save for what you do have done? Not saying you have to but I see no reason not to, cause you could get feedback more easily on the CAWs too.

I believe that only the first 5 slots are usable when you import using Kim666's non jailbreak method, any logos on slots 6-20 won't load. Also the logos on slots 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 won't appear correctly until you download a regular logo off of CC to another slot (NOT 1-5). I'm not sure exactly how it does what it does, but it works. Clarissa115 from the Smacktalks forums told me that that was her method and she always had pretty crisp logos.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived