WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last one should win, Sting's debut was ass.

My Dad hated his debut. What didn't you like about it dude? Just curious. It did lack something to me as well.

He just looked so normal to me, Sting used to have that mysterious look and presence, it just wasn't there at Survivor Series.

Okay I have a stupid question, are the slammys proven to be predetermined? Or do votes really count?

My guess is a little of both. Like...they probably let the lesser categories go as far as they're actually voted, but it wouldn't surprise me if the main ones were rigged.

That would make sense I suppose. I just remember when WWE did Wrestlemania rematches on RAW one night, they expected everyone to vote for Punk vs Orton but instead everyone voted for y2j and they had to do some last minute changes so I wasn't sure if they let everything go by chance.

Last one should win, Sting's debut was ass.

My Dad hated his debut. What didn't you like about it dude? Just curious. It did lack something to me as well.
He just looked so normal to me, Sting used to have that mysterious look and presence, it just wasn't there at Survivor Series.
Yeah I felt the same way. He didn't really have that usual mystique. I'm thinking it was his hair mainly, at least for me.

Archived