Rate the game ( last gen )

Abdulaziz qtr

I give it an 8..

Feels more complete(gameplay) & fluid..

I like Universe(cause I know how to play it)

AI seems to actually wrestle you, notice that some times the AI will taunt sometimes..

I've encountered a few glitches.. But nothing major & has only happened to me, a few times(had the game since the 28th)

Glad CAF is gone.. Did not work how it was supposed to. When it comes back, i hope it works how is was intended to.. It needs fixed.

Same for create a story.. Read on here about the issues people had.. It also needs fixed.

Mad about the pre set entrances being removed, but understand why(ring size on current gen., & they need to re make them). So hopefully we will see them return

Everyone was complaining about the roster not being up to date, now it is as up to date as i have seen it(as far as wwe 12, 13 & 14) & people still complain.. Only a few missing. And the in game models look so much better, than 14, imo

I like the dlc, and i hope this kind of variety that appeases most, continues to build on what they started with this yr.

Glad i got it on the 360.. It's got me very excited to get the xbox 1 version, when i get that console & to see how 2k/VC takes this series in a new direction from THQ/Yuke's.

7/10

Sure shit was removed but lets be honest, Story designer was broken & every created finisher did no damage so that was broken as well.

Universe mode is near perfect, by far the best we have ever had.

I'm actually really enjoying it, bar pretty much all title entrances, tag entrances and generic entrances being removed, I don't have a problem with the rest. Universe is what it should have been 4 years ago. I'd say it's fun for what it is, just a load of silly mistakes. I'd say 7.5/10.

i think 2k14 was maybe an 8 to 8.5

so i would give this a 7 to 7.5

The current roster is better than 2k14s

The A.I is better than 2k14s

There's a fair amount of new moves.

The models looks better than 2k14s

Lack of caw entrances, custom music or create-a story doesn't effect me. Never really messed with that stuff.

I am annoyed about the lack of create a move...because it was good for making a sig. (ie: the Regal cutter was removed in 2011...but u could still make a version of it in the create a finisher. Now thats gone and my Ambrose has no Regal Cutter.)

Still has the same reversal system i'm sick of, that gives everyone a bunch of moves they would never do. Instead of normal reversals that wrestlers actually use.

Seems to have way more warping, collision detection glitches and issues.

If it didn't have the glitches.....and had Los Matadores, 3MB, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder, young Flair & Goldberg....this game would be a solid 9

i'd give it a 7.

I enjoy the game with the updated rosters and the 2k showcase is looking great.

I liked how they reenacted the scenes, it looks natural unlike in the past where the actors did a lame acting.

Gameplay is good, like what others have said it has been polished.

Nice to see some wrestler specific moves. I don't know if we can set what reversals the wrestlers do in CAM but i like RVD's reversals. It's what he does in real life.

I could see some glitches but it's tolerable. I'm not of a create a story and finisher guy but hope they improve it next year.

For the things I dislike, same as others removed caws preset entrances. Took me almost an hour just to edit Dean Ambrose's entrance since there's only 2 pages to choose from.

Lacking midcard/jobbers who are always on TV.

i think 2k14 was maybe an 8 to 8.5

so i would give this a 7 to 7.5

The current roster is better than 2k14s

The A.I is better than 2k14s

There's a fair amount of new moves.

The models looks better than 2k14s

Lack of caw entrances, custom music or create-a story doesn't effect me. Never really messed with that stuff.

I am annoyed about the lack of create a move...because it was good for making a sig. (ie: the Regal cutter was removed in 2011...but u could still make a version of it in the create a finisher. Now thats gone and my Ambrose has no Regal Cutter.)

Still has the same reversal system i'm sick of, that gives everyone a bunch of moves they would never do. Instead of normal reversals that wrestlers actually use.

Seems to have way more warping, collision detection glitches and issues.

If it didn't have the glitches.....and had Los Matadores, 3MB, Brodus Clay, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder, young Flair & Goldberg....this game would be a solid 9

isn't the Regal cutter in under "Neckbreaker" ?

Here's a question for you all. Since 2K15 is more or less a DLC of 2K14, for all the good it did and added, would you be willing to rate it higher if 2K had not charged full price for it?

I know it may seem highly unfair to review a game I never played but I'm going to have to go with the 5 Ign gave it. I trust Ign's judgement I find they are usually on the ball when it come's to their reviews. fortunately for me I made myself a little promise when I got the Xbox 360 that no game below a 7 would grace my video game shelf and I have kept that promise. I know many of you in here love wwe 2k15 so I know this is going to come off sounding like criticism but please believe me when I say it's not but weather you love wwe 2k15 or not we need to start holding 2k to higher standards even more so now that they are making the wrestling games that we love. I was treated a little harsh by some people on here when I voiced my opinion and was pretty much told i was overreacting when I canceled my pre order for wwe 2k15. Anyways back on topic if we don't hold 2k and ask the best from them what will they remove in 2016 I could see wwe universe being yanked out next..

Rented it for a few days:

6/10

- Creation features getting taken out bug me. Not CAF or CAS as much as generic entrances and custom themes. I added a few CDs worth of songs to my hard drive to use in 2K14 and can't even use them now. Entrances aren't a big deal but it helps enhance the experience.

- Didn't try Universe, might be good, I dunno.

- Character specific moves are a major plus, especially since I remember them taking 500+ out in 2011.

- Didn't try showcase, it's probably like AE mode or 30 Yrs of WM.

- Who's got NXT? was lame. Nice to see the NXT guys get some spotlight though.

- Smallish roster compared to last year.

Here's a question for you all. Since 2K15 is more or less a DLC of 2K14, for all the good it did and added, would you be willing to rate it higher if 2K had not charged full price for it?

I do not think so.. Like someone posted, it does not feel new(360), which is fine by me.

I had low expectations for the 360, and high ones for the xbox 1(which is what i'm getting soon, hopefully).

And if CAF worked better as a signature(as it did in 14), then it needed to be fixed. It's called CAF.

My only gripe, like most, is the removal of the entrances.. Custom sndtrks caused my game to freeze more than usual, so i was not too bothered by that being removed as others.

So I think I still would have given it an 8, if it was cheaper, cause the missing entrances is a deal for me.. Though I think I know why it was removed(ring size on current gen. has changed, and to keep in with both versions of the game, matched some what, as far as things removed).

Archived