WWE 2K15 Creation Suite Trailer Released

Technokev

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just laughing now thinking about all those users on here saying they cancelled their pre orders when they heard paint tool was removed. Guess you wish you didn't cancel now.

This new feature makes paint tool look like pure shit, now we can get actual images imported instead of drawing cartoony looking designs with colors that don't match up in caw mode.

Basically 2k legalized modding for current gen. This is a caw maker's dream. Looks as if it saves time. Still sucks about entrances and the custom music thing.

It's hardly modding...it's just the paint tool without having to draw everything pixel by pixel.

I think what he means is they're finally allowing us to properly do things that we (Some of us anyways) have been doing for years.

Any word yet on if this will be all we see today? It's not much of a creation suite trailer.

Basically 2k legalized modding for current gen. This is a caw maker's dream. Looks as if it saves time. Still sucks about entrances and the custom music thing.

The custom entrances will return. They had an authentic ring this year (as you can clearly tell by gameplay footage), and it's totally different in dimensions.

As for the music, that wasn't a 2k decision.

There isn't much of a creation suite left, tbh. They removed all of the entrances, they removed finisher creation, my guess is that they don't have championship creator (though I hope I'm wrong). Superstar creation seems like the only thing they kept...and SS Heads/Arena, which is what I really want to see.

What's the problem with entrances again?

All the old presets we used to have were removed from 2K15 on 360/PS3, leaving only entrances for in-game superstars and one "on the phone" preset. It looks as if the case is the same in the next-gen versions as well.

I'm very happy that they've included a logo importing feature. Its definitely something that could have been and should have been implemented years ago, so I'm glad its here now.

There isn't much of a creation suite left, tbh. They removed all of the entrances, they removed finisher creation, my guess is that they don't have championship creator (though I hope I'm wrong). Superstar creation seems like the only thing they kept...and SS Heads, which is what I really want to see.

While there was absolutely no reason to remove the modes in the last-gen versions, I can see why the other modes didn't get into the current-gen version. This is the first year of the series on a new engine. Being a yearly game, I'm sure that there wasn't enough time to put these modes in the game. I feel that we'll get those modes back one by one each year to come.

There isn't much of a creation suite left, tbh. They removed all of the entrances, they removed finisher creation, my guess is that they don't have championship creator (though I hope I'm wrong). Superstar creation seems like the only thing they kept...and SS Heads/Arena, which is what I really want to see.

I haven't heard anything about CAB or CAA so I assume they're still in but even so I think the Edit a Superstar feature deserves something considering how they've hinted at it.

A step in the right direction.

Fighting myself not to get a boner by reminding myself that there is ALWAYS something wrong with new features. We might only get to use 1 per CAW or something stupid.

2k, Not THQ.

There isn't much of a creation suite left, tbh. They removed all of the entrances, they removed finisher creation, my guess is that they don't have championship creator (though I hope I'm wrong). Superstar creation seems like the only thing they kept...and SS Heads, which is what I really want to see.

While there was absolutely no reason to remove the modes in the last-gen versions, I can see why the other modes didn't get into the current-gen version. This is the first year of the series on a new engine. Being a yearly game, I'm sure that there wasn't enough time to put these modes in the game. I feel that we'll get those modes back one by one each year to come.

Marcus stated it was due to bugs.

For example multiple people including myself where having Crashes happen when using Custom Themes, CAF/Story Designer was an over glitched mess; ect.

It's hardly modding...it's just the paint tool without having to draw everything pixel by pixel.

Still makes no sense why they are banning people on last years ame for using them.

As someone else mentioned about the ring dimensions...I'm pretty sure that's why the entrances and create a finisher were all removed...because they didn't sync up with the ring correctly. It would have taken too much work to edit them or re-shoot all of the animations to properly interact with the ring being a completely different size and height. That all makes perfect sense to me, and I assume that's why those features are gone.

Still makes no sense why they are banning people on last years ame for using them.

If they did then they certainly won't be able to get away with banning people now, so that's a plus.

Archived