WWE 2K15 Creation Suite Trailer Released

Technokev

If they over monitor everything you upload to CC then CAW mode is indeed dead. Unbelievable in just one game they destroy it all.

Would be nearly impossible for them monitor every single piece of stuff uploaded.

Thousands upon thousands of stuff will be uploaded. Moreso now because the methods are easier this year to get some textures in the game.

It'll be like YouTube manually checking over every little video that gets uploaded for copywritten stuff. They won't be able to get them all.

I'm not saying that some inappropriate stuff won't get removed faster though.

I'd wager there will be a severe limit to how many images you can upload in a 24 hour period as well. They could even be locked so only the uploader can dl their images. Right now we have so many questions, it's really not worth running through hypotheticals until 2K gives us the specifics. The feature looks awesome but I'd advise keeping your expectations low until you hear the restrictions.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they over monitor everything you upload to CC then CAW mode is indeed dead. Unbelievable in just one game they destroy it all.

Would be nearly impossible for them monitor every single piece of stuff uploaded.

Thousands upon thousands of stuff will be uploaded. Moreso now because the methods are easier this year to get some textures in the game.

It'll be like YouTube manually checking over every little video that gets uploaded for copywritten stuff. They won't be able to get them all.

I'd wager there will be a severe limit to how many images you can upload in a 24 hour period as well. They could even be locked so only the uploader can dl their images. Right now we have so many questions, it's really not worth running through hypotheticals until 2K gives us the specifics. The feature looks awesome but I'd advise keeping your expectations low until you hear the restrictions.

This. No use us getting our expectations high only to get disappointed. I'll wait for Marcus/2K to give us the details regarding the new import feature.

Yeah I had a similar thought in the back of my mind.

Good point.

There is some guys who have posted texture tutorials on youtube I think Smacktalks is doing one soon, and someone posted a tutorial like 2 days ago, I think he did Ahmed Johnson I believe. It will be a nice feature for caw creaters. Hopefully the caws will look great.

Even without face textures, the CAW models look fantastic. So I probably wouldn't have to use many textures, unless I have to. Just hope the usual logos for skin detailing are in, as I'm an old school creator lol.

Agreed, at least they don't all look the same like they did in last gen, because no matter how you made them, they all looked almost identical.

Even without face textures, the CAW models look fantastic. So I probably wouldn't have to use many textures, unless I have to. Just hope the usual logos for skin detailing are in, as I'm an old school creator lol.

Agreed, at least they don't all look the same like they did in last gen, because no matter how you made them, they all looked almost identical.

The models on last gen looked horrid, I mean the default models, not the morphed out ones lol. Textures did help somewhat, but overall, we needed a huge overhaul for CAWs. My only concerns are, will we be able to morph out CAWs with sliders this year? Judging from the footage with body morphing, looks like that lame grid style is what will be used. Hoping advanced morphing is an option.

Archived