WWE 2K15 Creation Suite Trailer Released

Technokev

I hope there's stll advanced morphing options. There'll be a shitstorm if there isn't.

Well, I won't be happy if Marcus were to say that 'advanced morphing options are gone' .. but I'll deal with it I suppose. I'm just glad we finally get a CAW Mode that isn't outdated with lame graphics lol.

Outdated? If they have removed advanced morphing options it is a huge step backwards - regardless of the uploadable pictures. If it's simple X/Y stuff like in FIFA then they'll have pooped the bed worse than THQ ever did.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope there's stll advanced morphing options. There'll be a shitstorm if there isn't.

Well, I won't be happy if Marcus were to say that 'advanced morphing options are gone' .. but I'll deal with it I suppose. I'm just glad we finally get a CAW Mode that isn't outdated with lame graphics lol.

Outdated? If they have removed advanced morphing options it is a huge step backwards - regardless of the uploadable pictures. If it's simple X/Y stuff like in FIFA then they'll have pooped the bed worse than THQ ever did.

I meant as in the horrid skin textures/model templates we had to work with?

Hopefully, there will be some advanced morphing stuff. If they put it on the X/Y axis, and it turns out you can't morph wrestlers to look like they're, say, Asian...oh man, shitstorm indeed.

And if they end up not deleting wrestlers off the servers (and history says that's not in our favor that they won't), it should be OK to delete and download guys to use when we need them.

Speaking of which, I'm still confused how memory works on both current gen systems. Can we use external memory for either one, or is that still not possible? Someone said we might be able to create separate saves, is that something possible, or is it limited to one save per game, like the HDD of XBox?

Okay, this brought back the hype for me. I'm not overly bothered by 25 CAW slots, I'll just have to limit my roster to my originals, in game wrestlers and some guys who didn't make the game. Plus, when you consider the possibilities with the PC version (which I will be getting, so long as it exists and 2K aren't *censored*ing with us right now), there's not that much for me to worry about at all. Hype's back.

This is epic. I've been lurking around here for years basically just mooching CAWS. I've always wanted to contribute, but was never good at actually making them on the game. As a graphic designer with extensive knowledge of photoshop I can't wait to see what I can do!

I'm not gonna lie, if you're into the creative side of wrestling games, this is the biggest thing to happen in the history of wrestling games.

I literally get giddy at the thought of all the possibilities!

Looking forward to seeing stuff from you mate, what's your Gamertag or PSN ID?

Hopefully, there will be some advanced morphing stuff. If they put it on the X/Y axis, and it turns out you can't morph wrestlers to look like they're, say, Asian...oh man, shitstorm indeed.

Hopefully the face adjustment=advanced morphing stuff

vlcsnap_2014_11_03_23h52m56s62.png

Wait...

WAITWUT_zps042c3959.png

I thought all of the preset entrances were removed, but this one has been in the series for years now. I'm sorry if this is common knowledge at this point, but I didn't know that the generic entrances were still in with the same animations. So then only the entrances of superstars not in the game were removed?

Wait...

WAITWUT_zps042c3959.png

I thought all of the preset entrances were removed, but this one has been in the series for years now. I'm sorry if this is common knowledge at this point, but I didn't know that the generic entrances were still in with the same animations. So then only the entrances of superstars not in the game were removed?

All preset entrances were removed except for that "quiet! I'm on the phone" entrance. That's the only preset entrance in the game (at least in the PS360 version but it looks like that is the case with the new/current gen too).

I know now, just found out from another topic and that is extremely disappointing and doesn't make any damn sense to me. If it has the same animation just like many other entrances we've already seen does, why remove all the other generic entrances and keep this shitty one?

Some people are saying it's due to the new ring dimensions and ramp size...but if that was the case, how does the phone entrance and various entrances reused from last year still work just fine?

Diva caws?

I know it seems odd to be worried after this awesome trailer, but I didn't see anything that might point us to the ability to make female caws... and it was rumored by someone that we can't do it.

I have the exact same fear. People said I saw paranoid when I said it would be left out of EA UFC because of the next gen hardware. However with the exclusion of Divas in the CAW story mode, this might end up being true for this game as well. If so then I will have to opt out this year. But to remain on topic, with this new addition people like me who basically live in photoshop will be able to make all kinds of incredible designs and edits for caws. I cannot wait to get in there and make some of the best liknesses to date.

I know now, just found out from another topic and that is extremely disappointing and doesn't make any damn sense to me. If it has the same animation just like many other entrances we've already seen does, why remove all the other generic entrances and keep this shitty one?

Some people are saying it's due to the new ring dimensions and ramp size...but if that was the case, how does the phone entrance and various entrances reused from last year still work just fine?
They don't. They all got reworked.

The phone entrance is a totally generic one (their own creation) and not based on a wrestler.

The phone entrance is a totally generic one (their own creation) and not based on a wrestler.

The phone entrance wasn't their only totally generic one. Remember the boxing one? The one that was there before Mike Tyson's? They created that too (I could be wrong, if that belongs to an older superstar please let me know who), why did that have to be removed? It's irritating to think that the only generic entrance they decided to take the time to "rework" is that stupid cell phone entrance. I have no use for such a dumb entrance.

Fairly certain the Orton entrance is the same as last year.

Archived