WWE 2K15 Creation Suite Trailer Released

Technokev

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really awesome to see this. I hope they do release more today because after all the hype for creation suite in general, all we have is this. Nothing on CAW in general or Edit a Superstar.

I hope they go more in-depth with CAW mode. As great as CAW mode looks, it appears to have been reduced. I certainly hope we can morph the bodies more than they show with that grid method.

Goodbye paint tool, hello high-res image import. As a graphic designer, I just got HYPED!

Also, if you stop the video and look at parts like the trunk designs, there's a section called "bottoms" and a section called "WWE Bottoms" that has a pretty solid showing of all the guys attires. I'd say this all but confirms edit a superstar.

This is amazing and I'm guessing since its called superstar studio you either select a current in game superstar, diva, already created superstar or diva and of course the option for brand new. I don't know but this is awesome. I'd rather have this than face scanning.

This looks incredible! Can't wait!

He says though you can take it to a photo editing program edit it and upload it to the Community Creations and then download it to your console ?

So that means there's going to be a site somewhere where you can upload from your PC to Community Creations ?

Also I imagine you can download other peoples stuff they upload to CC along with your own stuff.

This looks incredible! Can't wait!

He says though you can take it to a photo editing program edit it and upload it to the Community Creations and then download it to your console ?

So that means there's going to be a site somewhere where you can upload from your PC to Community Creations ?

Also I imagine you can download other peoples stuff they upload to CC along with your own stuff.

That's my assumption. There will be a site similar to Rockstar Social where you can view your progress and stats etc as well as upload your creations.

Archived