Luke Harper Main Event eyes promo.

E#37

This week on Main Event they showed a very weird promo for Luke Harper, It only showed his eyes and a black bg. He also said “Sometimes I see things that just ain’t there… But i see you boy... And i'm going to piece myself back together... with pieces of you!”

Anyone have any idea who Harper might be talking about or who you would like it to be?

rHHDGgE.png

I'm hoping Harper uses the "we are the same" line used by his twin in The Walking Dead.

He's probably just talking in general about the roster. I don't think it's singling out one person from the roster like Cena for example.

Watch he becomes a rosebud. This company's that ridiculous. Notice how they're only showing his eyes and not his full head because he's wearing a party hat

Totally just pictured Erick Rowan wearing a party hat. Pointy hat and point beard

Watch he becomes a rosebud. This company's that ridiculous. Notice how they're only showing his eyes and not his full head because he's wearing a party hat

Totally just pictured Erick Rowan wearing a party hat. Pointy hat and point beard

I can picture Rowan dressed as a clown.

I think Rowan is awesome, but damn so can I! :lol:

I think Rowan is awesome, but damn so can I! :lol:

Imagine Rowan finishing his opponents with a Big Boot with clown shoes :lol:.

I really hope it's John Cena. Cena's "you can't see me" shtick and the fact that The Wyatt Family's fued with him "broke" them, kind of fits with what Harper said. Harper costing Cena the Survivor Series Match or even better, his Title Match against Lesnar would be a good way to kick thd feud off.....

I'm not for Harper feuding w/ Cena, 'cuz more than likely Cena will come out on top. The guy can't be losing any matches prior to facing Brock Lesnar AGAIN for the WWE title...otherwise, he'll look weak.

The WWE title match with Lesnar is over a month away I believe...I don't think Harper will debut that late. Besides, having someone cost Cena the WWE title again is just bad booking for both Cena and Lesnar - especially Lesnar...and he's supposed to be a "beast".

I kinda hope he takes on his Brodie Lee like tendencies. And comes out to "cut you down", because that's intimidating as hell.

James Storm comes out to a cover of that in TNA. And I know they are in different companies, but it would feel weird to me personally...weird like 2 guys sharing the same finisher or something.

I kinda hope he takes on his Brodie Lee like tendencies. And comes out to "cut you down", because that's intimidating as hell.

James Storm comes out to a cover of that in TNA. And I know they are in different companies, but it would feel weird to me personally...weird like 2 guys sharing the same finisher or something.

Which happens all the time. besides, That's why Harper should use the original :lol:

Archived