Dean Ambrose Entrance (Prev. Gen)

Dean Ambroski

Due to the creation limitations on the previous generation as well as the removal of all the generic entrance animations, it's a bit difficult to find the perfect Ambose entrance.

If you're looking for a quick substitute for Dean Ambrose's new entrance so he no longer enters from the crowd, Shield style, then change his entrance animation (via easy creation) to Damien Sandow.

Walks to the ring with a bit of pace and purpose. Slumps in the corner. Looks wild eyed. It's the closest fit to how Ambrose enters the ring now adays if you cannot be bothered splicing something together via Advanced Creation.

Also with having no option to import custom music you'll need to choose from the generic themes carried over from 2k14. I went for "Extreme Brutality" in this instance.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty good work man.

This year's limitations are killing me, considering customization is my favourite aspect in WWE games :( .

Still, we gotta work with what we've got right? Perhaps you could do this with other superstars as well, like Seth Rollins for example. I've only changed Ryback's entrance to his old one since he's a face again.

Besides, I usually like to mess with some entrances to bring back memories, like Heel Batista from 2010. There isn't any spotlight entrance or anything but Corey Graves or Orton 04 entrances look good on him. Currently using Batista's 03 entrance for him, also works pretty well.

Anyway, think about it. You could make a very interesting thread with this ^_^ .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived