I rented 2K15 for 360 from Redbox, willing to answer questions.

Deek

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone has asked about it yet, but I can confirm that 2K15 still has the save corruption issue that 2K14 had. I played the game exactly 3 times. The first time I played NXT Mode. The second time I played some Universe mode. On the 3rd try, it told me my data was corrupt. Trying again and restarting the game did nothing.

I REALLY don't think the last-gen 2K15 is worth buying, especially not right now. I'm really glad I only rented it now. Stick with 2K14.

I don't think anyone has asked about it yet, but I can confirm that 2K15 still has the save corruption issue that 2K14 had. I played the game exactly 3 times. The first time I played NXT Mode. The second time I played some Universe mode. On the 3rd try, it told me my data was corrupt. Trying again and restarting the game did nothing.

I REALLY don't think the last-gen 2K15 is worth buying, especially not right now. I'm really glad I only rented it now. Stick with 2K14.

Hopefully the data corruption isn't present on XB1/PS4

Also glad I rented mine, it's really not worth it. It just feels like playing 2K14 with some features missing. Who Got NXT isn't really all that great tbh, and showcase is okay, but will probably shine a lot more on current-gen.

who all has superstar heads this year?

The same ones as last year except:

-Roddy Piper, Mankind, Edge & Goldberg

New are:

+Damien Sandow & Brock Lesnar

that f***ing sucks, i was hoping we could've gave Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose their new attires.

wonder if the next gen versions will have more...

New are:

that f***ing sucks, i was hoping we could've gave Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose their new attires.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they will. The game is built on a new foundation, as every game is on a new console. Unless they specifically built every original model with Superstar Threads compatibility, I doubt they made too many new ones, if any.

I can also back up the confirmation that the game has 100 CAW slots and Paint Tool, as well as CAB mode. This game is basically Super WWE 2K14 - (minus).

New are:

I could be wrong, but I don't think they will. The game is built on a new foundation, as every game is on a new console. Unless they specifically built every original model with Superstar Threads compatibility, I doubt they made too many new ones, if any.

I can also back up the confirmation that the game has 100 CAW slots and Paint Tool, as well as CAB mode. This game is basically Super WWE 2K14 - (minus).

They said in a recent Q&A that we could edit any superstar or diva with more options than before on next gen.

New are:

They said in a recent Q&A that we could edit any superstar or diva with more options than before on next gen.

but editing a wrestler does take one of the 25 caw spaces on next gen

Is it true some moves got removed? Is the Neck Snap in ground grapples removed?

Once again...the move you're talking about is a standing grapple.

The grounded version of the Neck Snap (Ziggler's version + Cena's) are both still in.

^ I know Mr. Perfect's is a front grapple. I clearly said Neck Snap in ground grapples...

But why would that have been removed? There was not indication whatsoever that it would be. Especially since it's part of Cena's or has been atleast for the past three years.

Archived