I rented 2K15 for 360 from Redbox, willing to answer questions.

Deek

Hey guys, I decided to rent WWE 2K15 from Redbox, and I'm willing to answer questions. Really isn't a whole lot that hasn't been said, but if you are curious about something that hasn't already been answered, feel free to ask in this thread, and I will poke around in it this evening.

Note: I'll be editing this post to include my responses.

Doomsday72499

is the steiner screwdriver still in?

Answer: Suplex Piledriver

WVIP

Is Paint Tool and 100 CAW slots still in the game?

Answer: Partial answer: While I did not actually look for the Paint Tool, there were downloadable logos... so I'm gonna guess yes. Otherwise I'm confused on how there are logos on CC. And there are still 100 CAW slots on 360.

GeneralLee

1. any new ppv logos in create an arena?

2. are the namplates glitch fixed in CAA?

3. are the old WM nameplates still in CAA?

4. are there any new match up screen backgrounds are they still the same ones?(clouds, highway, red graveyard, western, ect.)

5. can you have ppv-less months in Universe?

Answer 1:

Answer 2:

Answer 3:

Answer 4:

Answer 5:

maskedmaniac

Is the gameplay and AI better or worse than in last years game?

Answer: It's pretty much identical to 2K14. New roster, some new moves, lighting is different. Gameplay and AI is the same.

Spiff^
Is Taker's bike entrance still in the game?
Answer: Nope.

Ravenstein

How good are the breast physics?

Answer: Not even bothering to answer this.

Brandon.

Can you provide a list of CAW names.

Answer: I said I'd answer some questions, you're asking for a long list. That being said, it's the same as last year.

stephstorm

can we create titles?

Answer: Yes.

keezer1
Can Sami Zayn lift Big Show with regular grapples? From seeing footage he seems to have heavyweight reversals and the default diving axe handle for heavyweights.

Answer (Pending): I just unlocked him this morning before I came into work, I will have to test that this evening.

Moondog

who all has superstar heads this year?

Answer:

Triumvirate

Do wrestlers get up quickly after doing a signature/finisher like in WWE 2k14?

Answer: Gameplay hasn't changed at all, but I have not seen this happen.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. any new ppv logos in create an arena?

2. are the namplates glitch fixed in CAA?

3. are the old WM nameplates still in CAA?

4. are there any new match up screen backgrounds are they still the same ones?(clouds, highway, red graveyard, western, ect.)

5. can you have ppv-less months in Universe?

Well if the gameplay and AI is the same, but for me the roster is worse this year then I will stay with 2k14, and then wait for 2k15 to come out on the PC.

I would recommend this seeing as not only is the roster not as good but the movesets are even worse and now we can't fix finishers without CAF anyway.

Archived