Deadthing79's Creations on WWE 2k14

deadthing79

First and foremost, I'd like to say that I'm sorry that I haven't posted here in forever. I don't have much of an excuse so I really do apologize for not keeping up on here.

Second, I'm sticking things out with WWE 2k14. 2k15 was a disappointment on PS3 and I'm waiting in the hopes that 2K games will actually release a PC version of 2k15 that's ripe for us Modders to get our grubby hands on, LoL.

I plan on releasing a show that won't have a set time or date for episodic releases, called MVWF Crashdown. I tried to utilize Community Creations for it, but the damn thing kept eating my stories before I can show them off to anyone. Anyways, I included a couple videos to show you a couple of my projects. Some of these characters are intentionally made with few paint tools and the environment is meant to scream low budget indie house show, so the arena it's set in isn't the highest caliber. Even the stage is constructed of wood. Anyways, check 'em out at your convenience on CC, as alot of my main content is still up, and look at the videos I've included in this post if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyA4ppner38
First set of entrances for my Mesa Verde Wrestling Federation Caws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-16w-l9r1w
Second set of entrances for my Mesa verde Wrestling Federation Caws

For links to the music used, look up Desperate Measurez and Tekno Axe on Youtube. They offer royalty free music for any and all to use.

Yeah. If 2k15 comes out on PC though.... Ya' might lose me, LoL. But we have till June or July to figure out that one. Reason being is, well... We players can hack the piss out of a PC game to get what we want, LoL.

Thank you for your support bro. I hope to continue on with the goodies!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived