A Deadman Fight

Flash525

Okay, so if it isn't already obvious, this is all about the Deadman, the Phenom, the Undertaker.

If he were to come back, and have one more run, who might be that opponent? I'm not necceserily talking Wrestlemania opponent either (personally, considering that was his thing, I'd rather he avoid the big PPV now).

There are always rumours that he'd get a match with Sting, but I can't see that happening - it's been talked about too much and still hasn't happened. Me? Simply because of the character's nature, I'd like to see Undertaker in a match (with a story) with Wyatt.

What about you?

Bray Wyatt or Dean Ambrose.

The former would be the perfect match as an opposite supernatural figure and it'd be intriguing to see how Bray would fare against a guy even more unpredictable than him.

The latter because it'll just be awesome seeing Ambrose showing mixing up several aspects of his character against Undertaker and continuing with his no-nonsense batshit crazy ways against the Deadman, while also expressing an emotion of fear of the unknown at the same time.

I think both are immensely talented to make up for an absolute cracker of a feud against Undertaker; add to it Undertaker's own experience and unmatched prowess and you've hit the jackpot.

vs Kane.

Two men, both shells of their former selves. One left reeling after his streak was broken. One a pawn of the Authority. Both looking to find the monsters they once were in order to clash against one another in one final match. Ends with both of them retiring together.

This.

I don't think Kane's been ruined at all. The guys getting older and can't continue to be that same monster forever. This role is more realistic for him now I'd think. However I think Corporate Kurt would have been more fun.

My answer to the question is Kane

Kane has won like, two matches this year.

I don't think Kane's been ruined at all. The guys getting older and can't continue to be that same monster forever. This role is more realistic for him now I'd think. However I think Corporate Kurt would have been more fun.

My answer to the question is Kane

Kane has won like, two matches this year.

He doesn't need them. He doesn't really need to wrestle at all at this point because a win would only hold whoever he defeats back, and the loss just upsets the fans like yourself. I'd rather he just stand on the sidelines.

Bray Wyatt. With Wyatt winning and becoming WWE's new phenom...though, not actually being called "the phenom" obviously...because that would be stupid. But yeah,. Taker/Bray should happen and then Taker should retire. I actually wish that Bray was the one to end Taker's streak, but that's all said and done.

Archived