Entrance topic (Henry, Rob Van Dam and Adrian Neville added.)

Ernez

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend noticed the 360/PS3 version they didn't do the yes motion so glad it is in, he'll be happy with that. I like Graves' entrance I want to use the that ringpost part for an original CAW.

No Jay, that's going right on you know who. :|

I'm glad DB's hair is better than it was in the trailer. I mean, we all should have expected it, since the same thing happened with CM Punk in WWE '12, but still. Looks really good. If I had to pick one thing I didn't like, it's the "YES" chants from the crowd are a little awkward.

kinda yeah, just to make it look more realistic they could have let the audience do the yes chants and trail off with it at times even when Bryan stops doing it. Thats how it happens on tv. it seems ike the crowd can read bryans mind.

But that is not big concern, in fact it is not of any concern to me at least. Was just putting it out there.

Guess they will do it like that. One single, one tag and one NXT/Diva per video.

My friend noticed the 360/PS3 version they didn't do the yes motion so glad it is in, he'll be happy with that. I like Graves' entrance I want to use the that ringpost part for an original CAW.

Could be a stare down, there are four ring posts after all.

D-Bry's entrance is great, glad to see they touched up his hair/beard colour. I'll use Graves' theme for my most used Original since SVR 2010, like the sound of it.

Though, Roberts announcing is way off with Uso's. Should be "Jimmy and Jey, The Usssooo's!" Still, their entrance looks great too.

Could be a stare down, there are four ring posts after all.
Lessgo.

Archived