Official Glitch thread

glchitman

Brie and Nikki not getting announced. But I'm really pissed about not being able to changr any of the crowd reactions. I'm stuck with default wether I change it to cheer or boo. Smh.

Brie and Nikki not getting announced. But I'm really pissed about not being able to changr any of the crowd reactions. I'm stuck with default wether I change it to cheer or boo. Smh.

I've noticed that. When I turned Cena heel he got cheered and when I turned Ryback face he was booed.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if this has been discussed anywhere but on the PS3 when you preview a CAW in Community Creations they don't show the CAW's special moves. The special moves portion of the screen is just blank (For ALL CAWs). It's quite frustrating not knowing if you're downloading a CAW with no moveset. Double frustrating when you realize that you just wasted 1 out of your 10 allowed downloads.

Also, the crowd in Daniel Bryan's "NO" entrance doesn't move. Usually in an entrance they raise their arms and swivel and such but for reason they all stand completely still for his entrance.

The audio for Cesaro's swing is completely out of sync.

It's like they didn't bother to remember that the signature/finisher 'special effect' slows the move down for a moment.

The crowd counting is completely out of sync (they stop about 2 swings before the landing), and the sound of the opponent hitting the canvas sounds at the same time the crowd stops counting.

Just looks really stupid.

It's like they didn't bother to remember that the signature/finisher 'special effect' slows the move down for a moment.

The crowd counting is completely out of sync (they stop about 2 swings before the landing), and the sound of the opponent hitting the canvas sounds at the same time the crowd stops counting.

that's realistic...sadly :lol:

that's realistic...sadly :lol:

haha Yeh, I was going to say that!

But nah, it does look really stupid. They're going along with it, then just stop, and he carried on swinging 2 more times, then as he's still swinging, you hear the impact on the mat, then he drops them.

I have Adrian Neville and Tyson Kidd feuding in my Universe. One week it's Adrian Neville versus Sami Zayn and Kidd attacks Neville from behind before the match. The next week it's Tyson Kidd versus Sami Zayn and instead of Tyson Kidd, it's Neville coming out and getting attacked by Kidd again. So it goes to the match, the match never officially starts because Neville isn't apart of the match and Kidd is no where to be seen. So it's just Zayn and Neville brawling pretty much until I decided to quit. :lol:

Finally got the "What if Undertaker vs John Cena" rivalry available for selection so naturally selected it and set up the rivalry.

First week on Raw Undertaker is facing Sting. Cena comes out to the ring and sits at the announce table to watch the match. All pretty standard. Makes sense. Let's see what happens the next week on Raw.

Cena faces Daniel Bryan in the main event of Raw. Cena wins. Cutscene afterwards is Undertaker who now has the WWE Title Belt, standing on the turnbuckle celebrating and pointing at Cena who is hobbling away from the ring shouting up towards Undertaker.

1) CM Punk is currently WWE Champion in my Universe

2) I created Long Hair Undertaker using Superstar Heads and have Taker set to always wear that attire in Universe. He appeared in the cutscene with his default, bald look.

3) The WWE Title Belt I use is the Attitude Era belt. it changed back to the currently WWE Title belt.

I give up. The Xbox One version better not be this glitchy and broken in Universe Mode. It's so hard to enjoy this mode when crap like this keeps happening.

Cena faces Daniel Bryan in the main event of Raw. Cena wins. Cutscene afterwards is Undertaker who now has the WWE Title Belt, standing on the turnbuckle celebrating and pointing at Cena who is hobbling away from the ring shouting up towards Undertaker.

1) CM Punk is currently WWE Champion in my Universe

2) I created Long Hair Undertaker using Superstar Heads and have Taker set to always wear that attire in Universe. He appeared in the cutscene with his default, bald look.

3) The WWE Title Belt I use is the Attitude Era belt. it changed back to the currently WWE Title belt.

This happened to me yesterday.

wwe2k15 is just as glitching and crap as wwe '13 is. The Wyatt's entrance the announces doesn't announce their names and during the Bellas entrance the announcer does the same thing. Also the orginial WWE tag team tiles from the 80's when you put those titles on the line the announcer will say WCW World Tag Team Titles. Looks like 2K didn't do any updating or editing on the game engine this year. So we have another wwe '13 glitchy game.

Archived