Official Glitch thread

glchitman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had 2 glitches already in the first 2 matches. I did harper vs cena, I had a cut scene where Bray comes down, Harper attacks me goes back to match mode Cena is missing then runs out of the crowd and into the ring.

Next was I did Sami's OMG dive outside the ring Gabriel counters it and Gabriel moulds into the ring and freezes.

From newLegacyincs streams, I notice some weird glitches.

1. Ring bell is attached to your wrist.

2. In a Hell in a Cell match, throwing steps in the ring can hurt somebody who is on top of the cell.

3. You can push somebody into the audience with the steps.

4. If you hit somebody about to jump off the turnbuckle, they'll stay in midair.

1. RVDs music did not play during his winning animation.

Good to know it's not just me getting that.

One of the Universe Mode cutscenes where someone's music begins playing to distract someone in the ring (who turns to look at the titantron) is glitched. No music plays. So the wrestler in the ring just looks foolish as Lawler chimes in with "Uh oh! Look who's coming out here" on commentary.

Edit:

Playing at Payback on Universe Mode and Michael Cole opens up with

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Over the Limit"

Don't have it but from watching one of the moveset videos a lot of the previews for running moves don't connect with the opponent dummy, like Roman Reigns Superman Punch.

I don't know if it's a glitch, but Rusev's running superkick signature is really slow and will get reversed often.

Don't have it but from watching one of the moveset videos a lot of the previews for running moves don't connect with the opponent dummy, like Roman Reigns Superman Punch.

I don't know if it's a glitch, but Rusev's running superkick signature is really slow and will get reversed often.

The new running cross body animation from that same video...straight through; :XD:

I posted this in the confirmed thread.

Wow Rusev has as a champions entrance with confetti and did a hbk pose at the end :|

When I went to change the entrance his default champ was Punk so God knows what that was. I've changed it to his entrance now.

That happened to me last night too. I had to go through everybody to make sure their entranaces were correct.

I've never had the RVD music problem though.

Ricardo Rodriguez is seen, in the ring, during the entrance of Alberto Del Rio '11 despite Justin Roberts doing the ring announcing. He's visible just as Del Rio is entering the ring however in the next scene when Del Rio is posing there's no ring announcer in the ring, behind him,

Ricardo Rodriguez is seen, in the ring, during the entrance of Alberto Del Rio '11 despite Justin Roberts doing the ring announcing. He's visible just as Del Rio is entering the ring however in the next scene when Del Rio is posing there's no ring announcer in the ring, behind him,

The reverse of this happens for his Current model, Wade Barrett isn't in Superstar Threads.

The reverse of this happens for his Current model, Wade Barrett isn't in Superstar Threads.

Yes he is. I made attires for him already. Orton 04 is the only one missing.

Yes he is. I made attires for him already. Orton 04 is the only one missing.

I was searching Wade so I *censored*ed up lmao.

Archived