How to Get Sting without preordering?

Eulonzo

Hi. I pre-ordered Sting with one of those $5 deposit things at Wal-Mart almost a month ago, and i bought the game and I noticed when I opened the case I saw no redeem code except the VUDU one which I don't care to use. I even tried using that on "Redeem Code" on the 360 Menu, didn't work. Tried on VUDU's actual site, didn't work. Tried on Zreward, didn't work either. I even downloaded the Accelerator and Showcase Season Pass with my Microsoft Points and that didn't work either. I'm tempted to restart the game, but I don't see the point in purposely trying that because if he's not showing now, he won't show when I restart. Oh well, I can live lol it's just very strange because this also happened when I preordered WWE 12 and didn't get The Rock or those alternate Miz attires.

I know why Paige & everything else isn't showing because I hear that won't show until later on, but Sting confuses me. Because I got Warrior last year without pre-ordering; I downloaded him on DLC. But I take it DLC won't be available until later on, like everything else? I don't remember if Warrior was available right away on Shop or not, though.

Again, have any of use checked the receipt from the game.. That's where the Warrior code was on 14, & where Sting's was this yr.

Walmart doesn't do it that way. Usually you have a preorder card that has a code on it. You have to go to a separate site to choose which card you have for the system you bought it for. Once that is chosen, you choose to "get bonus" and then you type in the code from the card. Usually they'll send the preorder code to your email after that.

Archived