Marcus confirms Q&A for today on Twitter!

Impartial 3rd Party

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I don't express my opinion much, I'm fine with this. 25 caw slots that look like in gamers > 100 caws who look like crap compared to in gamers.

But the thing is... if they can do CAWS that look like ingame guys at all, there's no real reason it shouldn't be more.

True, but I'm just expressing why I'm not mad about it.

Don't mind the 25 caw slot thing...UNLESS the edited superstars count as caws. Then I'll be pissed. I want to be able to edit anyone I want. 25 slots for that would definitely not be enough.

Actually REALLY agree with this.

Since I don't express my opinion much, I'm fine with this. 25 caw slots that look like in gamers > 100 caws who look like crap compared to in gamers.

But the thing is... if they can do CAWS that look like ingame guys at all, there's no real reason it shouldn't be more.

But, uh...obviously there is a reason. Otherwise they would have done it. :shift:

100 CAWs in their own Universe (without any in-game wrestlers) > 25 CAWs

Once again, your opinion. I don't mind the 25 good looking caws. It's about time for a change. We've had the same game for SO long.

I used all 100 CAW slots since I exclusively played Universe mode. I had a fed for 80s/90s WWF, WCW, Attitude Era, and ECW. That requires a lot of CAW slots.

What point is there in having Sting and Hollywood Hogan if you can't have the rest of the WCW roster? What point is it to have Hogan, Warrior and a handful of other 80s stars if I don't have enough room to recreate so many other missing stars to complete that eras roster?

That is why there are so many out there who are miffed to hear the news of them drastically cutting back on CAW slots.

I always manage to fill 100 slots, and even get to the point where I have to start deleting people to make room, so this one feels like an Orton Punt in the bert & ernies. I don't know how I'm gonna cope with 25

100 CAWs in their own Universe (without any in-game wrestlers) > 25 CAWs

Once again, your opinion. I don't mind the 25 good looking caws. It's about time for a change. We've had the same game for SO long.

Nono. I agree with you. I'm superglad to finally get a upgrade in the graphic department for CAWs and like I said before... I really expected something like that.

Just wanted to say that the previous 100 CAW slots worked fine with each other, depsides them looking... lets say "underwhelming" in comparison to in-game wrestlers, which is probably why many people are upset about this.

Archived