Marcus confirms Q&A for today on Twitter!

Impartial 3rd Party

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also can someone ask Marcus if (I know this is probably a dumb question) but if everyone in the DLC Showcases are usable in Exhibition and Universe mode (maybe Edit A Superstar in Next Gen) and if Sid is playable with a new powerbomb?

Sid isn't playable at all

You've gotta be *censored*ing kidding me. Isn't that his first time in any WWE game ever as well? The only other games I remember him in are WCW Backstage Assault and Legends Of Wrestling 2 and 3. Wow I hope it isn't true because last year Mr Perfect in 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode looked great and then the DLC model looked terrible

He was in WWF Super Wrestlemania back in the day. This is just like the cherry on the shit sundae they're serving us.

Personally i was going to have slater, ryder and sin cara, and maybe a few divas as CAWS only. My biggest concern is making alt attires for ingame superstar. I only want photoshop imported textures, and a sin cara mask, and every superstar or almost every in heads/or fully edit a superstar.

I don't care about CAF, CAS, 25 slots, on the other hand

Well the 25 slots pretty much kills the possibility of creating multiple rosters for WCW/ROH/TNA.

its just the nature of the new systems. you might not be able to create as many guys, but if the ones you do create are almost on the level of the default roster, thats not a bad thing.

I can't see them being on the level of ingame models, you're always gonna be able to see a difference between a caw and an ingame superstar imo. But if by some miracle its true, i wont be as upset.

I used 1 caw slot on 14. 25 is ridic though, even though I wouldn't even use 5 of them. I didn't use Paint tool or half the other shit either but it should still be in.

Chill. The. *Censored*. Out. Damn guys

Yeah, it sucks, but how many of those slots do you actually USE/how many of them do you actually USE?

We'll get more slots next year. Chill the *Censored* out

I have 100 CAWs on 2K14, WCW/ECW/TNA rosters for Universe Mode. 25 aint gonna cut it, it's a slap in the face to CAW creators!

Yeah, it sucks, but how many of those slots do you actually USE/how many of them do you actually USE?

To be fair everyone is pretty "chill" aside from you telling everyone to "chill".

I actually used almost every caw i downloaded in universe mode. I had an ROH show a TNA show and an NXT show and i played every match. Theres was only maybe 5 or 6 that i rarely used.

All of them in '13 and prior, didn't get 2K14.

Since I don't express my opinion much, I'm fine with this. 25 caw slots that look like in gamers > 100 caws who look like crap compared to in gamers.

But the thing is... if they can do CAWS that look like ingame guys at all, there's no real reason it shouldn't be more.

Archived