Marcus confirms Q&A for today on Twitter!

Impartial 3rd Party

I'm actually not upset with all things removed. Expected it. They are transitioning to a new system, they are trying to make the game look, feel and play as realistic as possible. Sure they will remove things that feel broken compared to what they are bringing, fix it, then bring it back improved to mesh well with all the next gen improvements.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does the 1 of 3 thing mean? Sorry if I sound retarded and it's twitter thing, but the way I read it is 25 slots (1 of 3) means 75 but I feel like that's wrong. I hope the edited attires don't count towards CAW slots. Either way the roster is damn near perfect for me so it's not like I'd really NEED a lot of other CAWs especially since they got rid of a lot of their entrances (Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, APA)

25 *censored*ing CAW slots. 16 Hairs. No entrances.

I almost got mad.

lol Well at least you're keeping a level-head. I expected limitations for new things, but 25 is pretty ridiculous.

I would be mad..But I realized that most of the bad news doesn't actually affect me personally. I've just been doing like 4 or 5 original caws for the last two games and when I did wrestler caws I never created or downloaded 50 and much less 100. I'll make 5 original caws here and the extra 20 slots will be used for threads or edit a wrestler.

What does the 1 of 3 thing mean? Sorry if I sound retarded and it's twitter thing, but the way I read it is 25 slots (1 of 3) means 75 but I feel like that's wrong. I hope the edited attires don't count towards CAW slots. Either way the roster is damn near perfect for me so it's not like I'd really NEED a lot of other CAWs especially since they got rid of a lot of their entrances (Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, APA)

It's a Twitter thing. Messages can only be up to 80 characters so they split that message into 3 parts, and that was the first part.

I'm glad that I only have a original CAW list of just above 200 people. I will only need 8 profiles this year. +Indy, NJPW.

Should be great! :fedup:

Damn

But then again...the creation took me about the entire tenure last year...

Maybe I will just skip this year of original CAW universes.

Also can someone ask Marcus if (I know this is probably a dumb question) but if everyone in the DLC Showcases are usable in Exhibition and Universe mode (maybe Edit A Superstar in Next Gen) and if Sid is playable with a new powerbomb?

Sid isn't playable at all

You've gotta be *censored*ing kidding me. Isn't that his first time in any WWE game ever as well? The only other games I remember him in are WCW Backstage Assault and Legends Of Wrestling 2 and 3. Wow I hope it isn't true because last year Mr Perfect in 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode looked great and then the DLC model looked terrible

Archived