Marcus confirms Q&A for today on Twitter!

Impartial 3rd Party

I'm starting to think that people just hate to support a product when they start to actually HAVE TO SUPPORT THE PRODUCT.

Why do they HAVE to support a product? You make it sound like it's an obligation for us to give them our money. I guess we should also financially support poor struggling companies like EA Sports and Ubisoft because they need our support to release a fresh new product and not the same rehashed polished up and recycled games we've been playing for countless years.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not what I meant, What I meant was it seems like people just hate to actually support the product instead of swimming around it like a piranha waiting to bite a developers head off. There is of course a time when Downloadable Content becomes 'Milking The Franchise', but over the years users here have basically made ALL DLC that isn't up to 'Their Standards' 'Milking The Franchise'.

No Road to WrestleMania eliminated the need for some superstars? That's BS...put them in anyway! People never complain about TOO many in game characters

No WCW arena...even though the game has a WCW pack and Sting? That makes no sense at all, they could of given us a Nitro arena in the WCW pack

Sid Justice in the game as only a ref? More complete BS..why not of given him an alternate ring attire? It's the same crap they pulled with Mr Perfect last year, who WOULDN'T want to play as Sid?

- These games are mainly meant to focus on THE CURRENT PRODUCT, RTWM/Attitude Era/30 Years Of Wrestlemania was the only reason to have a lot of 'Extra' Legends involved, this would also cost 2k a lot of money on Legend Deals depending on a who to who basis. It's not like anyone major is missing, it's simple a 'WHY AREN'T THEY IN THE GAME CAUSE I LIKE THEM' situation.

- Hasn't it been proven you can easily make a Nitro Arena via Create-An-Arena?

- Might be caused due to type of merchandising/Legend Deal set into place.

Archived