Marcus confirms Q&A for today on Twitter!

Impartial 3rd Party

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt pre-set entrances have been removed from current gen systems. Though I do remember reading a lot time ago that they were revamping the way entrances are done is it isn't the same recycled scene over and over again. You never know, maybe they came up with something even better and we're just not aware of it. I remain hopeful.

Lol if presets are missing from the last gen game then they'll be gone from current gen, accept it now or be disappointed. My problem with it is you'll basically have to use signature WWE animations even in advanced mode but I don't care. No Mercy was an amazing game and had so many creation limitations as well. With the new graphics, gameplay elements, universe stories being selectable, and my career I'm cool and happy about any restrictions. Now what they do moving forward will have a big effect.

Please someone ask about the following since I won't be able to:

- it's the paint tool included in the next gen or is it out?

- is the caw mode updated or got things removed?

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone that would ask these things for me. :)

He moans a lot when people have legitimate worries or complaints saying the new gen versions are moving in a new direction and omissions aren't a bad thing. He gets paid to back this product though and I'd do the same thing. You're not gonna get the exact truth. They seem to be here to help the community but they need to sell their product at the end of the day.

Archived