WWE 2K15 HHH VS HBK Next-Gen Screens

cdsutherland

I was going to post these but I feel these aren't 100% representations of the current gen. More like a CGI type of thing and just snap-shoted.

I'm going with this. Not wishful thinking at all but I just these particular loading screen photos look strange, as if the models themselves have been touched up in some way. They just don't look right, not at all like the screenshots they've actually released.

Has there been any confirmation that these loading screens are taken from Next Gen?

No, but that's what they are...loading screens/story frames. We already know that in-game footage doesn't look like this in either version of the game...so I don't know why people complain about it. These are just little preview images. They essentially mean nothing. They might as well be drawn in crayon by a 6 year old. Current gen might have different images, but it also might not. And it really doesn't matter, because the gameplay itself will still look better than these images.

My guess is that they would have used the in-game models and storymode to make these scenes for the pre-match images, but since they removed story mode, they cannot...so they had to render these rather pathetic looking frames.

Archived