WWE 2K15 HHH VS HBK Next-Gen Screens

cdsutherland

I was going to post these but I feel these aren't 100% representations of the current gen. More like a CGI type of thing and just snap-shoted.

That is a fair point, however, I feel like 2k would not want to spend time on rendering CGI characters just for the loading screens which sometimes aren't there due to a video playing over it.

2002 Half Mask Kane doesn't look as tanned on next gen, in that pic where he is standing next to Booker T.

Booker looks better than PS360 2k15, and better than any of the last few games, but damn he's still not right. Poor Booker.

HHH's hair seems a little too dark/too brown. But honstly I can't remember how he looked back in 2002, ya know?

HHH and HBK's hair looks much better than the recent games on PS360 for sure though.

For some reason these imgur images seem slightly blurry? Is it just my eyes? Maybe imgur has applied compression.

2002 Half Mask Kane doesn't look as tanned on next gen, in that pic where he is standing next to Booker T.
Booker looks better than PS360 2k15, and better than any of the last few games, but damn he's still not right. Poor Booker.
HHH's hair seems a little too dark/too brown. But honstly I can't remember how he looked back in 2002, ya know?
HHH and HBK's hair looks much better than the recent games on PS360 for sure though.
For some reason these imgur images seem slightly blurry? Is it just my eyes? Maybe imgur has applied compression.

I got the images off of various YouTube videos so that's probabley why they are blurry. I think there may be more except i couldn't find any video's showing them.

Is there an in-game cut scene of the Austin/HHH/HBK promo in game? Would've happened prior to their Last Man Standing match at the Rumble when Austin announced it.

Not on 360 there isnt. Already finished both Showcases.

I guess that screen would'n't make sense then, sort of answers it.

Is there an in-game cut scene of the Austin/HHH/HBK promo in game? Would've happened prior to their Last Man Standing match at the Rumble when Austin announced it.

Not on 360 there isnt. Already finished both Showcases.

I guess that screen would'n't make sense then, sort of answers it.

I honestly wouldnt hold too much faith in these screens. They all appear in the 360 edition of Showcase mode, during the loading screen. Highly doubt these are "next/current gen" pics.

What I think we need to remember is that while the current su per stars on next/current gen will all look excellent, it's very hard to get someone's retro persona to look as good without inventing a time machine. I'm not keyed up on how the scanning tech works, but I imagine that alot more work goes in to de-aging guys sugh as Orton Kane Booker HBK HHH etc; I have accepted that the retro guys may not look completely true to life, but as long as they play well and Showcase Mode is fun, I'm cool with it.

Archived