No Paint Tool In PS4/X1?

Astro Zombie

Honestly it was a broken mode. The only time it was good is when people imported images. Which isn't really what the mode was intended for anyway. I believe that 2K is going to bring back the old/broken/removed modes next year and make them better.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly it was a broken mode. The only time it was good is when people imported images. Which isn't really what the mode was intended for anyway. I believe that 2K is going to bring back the old/broken/removed modes next year and make them better.

But why would they take out the broken CAF, Story Designer, yet leave in Paint Tool for last gen? It wasn't broken enough to drop it. Sure, the colouring was off.. but it wasn't a major issue.

I swear it feels like people just like making things up because they can. Marcus CLEARLY says that about the Creation Suite in general, not about Paint Tool.

http://twitter.com/stephensonmc/status/527619584837181441

https://twitter.com/stephensonmc/status/527619651706961921

There, so please stop spreading BS rumors that aren't true. People that have tested the game has seen Paint Tool in the Creation Suite and it was greyed out at the time. There you go.

Burh I dont even know what to think, I will just sit here & try to fall asleep for the next 3 weeks.

What we really need is confirmation from Marcus about paint tool, I really hope we're all just jumping to conclusions here.. and that it is indeed still in for the XB1/PS4 version.

Burh I dont even know what to think, I will just sit here & try to fall asleep for the next 3 weeks.

What we really need is confirmation from Marcus about paint tool, I really hope we're all just jumping to conclusions here.. and that it is indeed still in for the XB1/PS4 version.

Exactly, alot in this thread have said they're cancelling their pre order due to this, so Marcus or someone needs to confirm if its in or not soon or they'll be losing money.

I'm actually amazed that there's nobody here who sympathizes.

They redid the whole game, and you have to start somewhere. You guys have been complaining for years that there's glitches galore and broken features. It's going to take more than 2 years of development to get to where THQ had gotten in 14 years. When he says "don't compare to last gen", he's 100% right, and I have to agree with him. As a software developer myself, I have to say a lot of you are...simply being unreasonable about this.

They redid the whole game, and you have to start somewhere. You guys have been complaining for years that there's glitches galore and broken features. It's going to take more than 2 years of development to get to where THQ had gotten in 14 years. When he says "don't compare to last gen", he's 100% right, and I have to agree with him. As a software developer myself, I have to say a lot of you are...simply being unreasonable about this.

Can you make me a pixel house?

Can you make me a pixel house?

Har har, nice try:P

But why would they take out the broken CAF, Story Designer, yet leave in Paint Tool for last gen? It wasn't broken enough to drop it. Sure, the colouring was off.. but it wasn't a major issue.

Thats the point i was trying to make. Im sick of hearing it was broken, it needed to go, i didnt use it, alot of ppl used these modes. And they remove damn near everything for caws. They can keep them even if there not the best they will get used. Cant use them if they are not there

Thats the point i was trying to make. Im sick of hearing it was broken, it needed to go, i didnt use it, alot of ppl used these modes. And they remove damn near everything for caws. They can keep them even if there not the best they will get used. Cant use them if they are not there

Because the graphics in last gen didn't change. The next gen graphics did. The pixelation and poor quality of PT logos would look stupid on a HD looking CAW. It looks okay on a last gen caw.

Because the graphics in last gen didn't change. The next gen graphics did. The pixelation and poor quality of PT logos would look stupid on a HD looking CAW. It looks okay on a last gen caw.

Ok, that's a fair point. Still though, not having paint tool (which, is yet to be officially confirmed I may add) is still going to suck. Using the ingame logos is going to be irritating as hell.

Archived