No Paint Tool In PS4/X1?

Astro Zombie

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://twitter.com/stephensonmc/status/527457869172842496

Sucks to hear, but at the same time I feel like the Paint Tool logos would make CAWs look bad because of the low, pixelated resolution.

Yet another mode everybody did nothing but complain about, now suddenly everyone cares.

Sucks to hear, but at the same time I feel like the Paint Tool logos would make CAWs look bad because of the low, pixelated resolution.

Yet another mode everybody did nothing but complain about, now suddenly everyone cares.

You don't speak for everyone so quit pretending like you do.

Bro shut up, you have no idea what you are talking about, if ANYTHING this shit was used on like 95 percent of caws.

Bro shut up, you have no idea what you are talking about, if ANYTHING this shit was used on like 95 percent of caws.

I suppose this is one of those 'I didn't need to use it' cases, none the less the people will deal just as they did before Paint Tool even existed. Some people did amazing work, only issue is as Astro Zombie pointed out it always came out pixelized and choppy.

I suppose this is one of those 'I didn't need to use it' cases, none the less the people will deal just as they did before Paint Tool even existed. Some people did amazing work, only issue is as Astro Zombie pointed out it always came out pixelized and choppy.

It isn't exactly photoshop

No, logos aint shit compared to paint tools tbh. You can get the exact replica if you draw correctly, in which most cases people do & it takes ALOT less layers.

Does it hurt, that no matter how good your paint tool is; it always simple looked like just another choppy pixel logo drawn in paint tool?

No, logos aint shit compared to paint tools tbh. You can get the exact replica if you draw correctly, in which most cases people do & it takes ALOT less layers.

Does it hurt, that no matter how good your paint tool is; it always simple looked like just another choppy pixel logo drawn in paint tool?

Okay I get your point, but you are trying to counter my argument saying that ingames logos put together look better overall but *Censored* that you wont get any accurate logos that way. IT will look like this

M7IH5nS.jpg

Okay I get your point, but you are trying to counter my argument saying that ingames logos put together look better overall but *Censored* that you wont get any accurate logos that way. IT will look like this

M7IH5nS.jpg

Never said that.

I am okay with this. Too many CAWs had sloppy ass PT logos. I always thought when people went the old school layers method things looked much better.

Oh My God, I am so tired of people having such short-sighted vision. Newsflash PAINT TOOL ISN'T JUST USED FOR CAWS!

Create An Arena and Create A Belt just became almost useless!]

M7IH5nS.jpg

^ I refuse to make a CAW of him again without paint tool. It's a damn shame, because he was my most downloaded CAW on 2K14.

Thats is your opinion. They should have kept the damn paint tool. I used it alot. 2k14 was all caws which is were i will stay

Good for you, ask if anyone actually cares. I don't get this, IF you plan on sticking with THQ's WWE 2k14 for current gen go ahead be our guest. But, you don't have to spout on about it like it makes any difference to the game itself.

I am okay with this. Too many CAWs had sloppy ass PT logos. I always thought when people went the old school layers method things looked much better.

Oh My God, I am so tired of people having such short-sighted vision. Newsflash PAINT TOOL ISN'T JUST USED FOR CAWS!

Create An Arena and Create A Belt just became almost useless!]

IMPROVING! It's what people got use to doing on Sony's PlayStation 2 and Pre-Paint Tool.

Thats is your opinion. They should have kept the damn paint tool. I used it alot. 2k14 was all caws which is were i will stay

Good for you, ask if anyone actually cares. I don't get this, IF you plan on sticking with THQ's WWE 2k14 for current gen go ahead be our guest. But, you don't have to spout on about it like it makes any difference to the game itself.

Judging from the reception, I'd say people care.

That was clearly about the people who come in year after year doing the whole 'I ain't buying this :poo: ' Shtick, we've got users on here that literally do absolutely nothing but pop in around release date just to point out how much the new game is :poo: for attention and how they won't buy this years game just like they did buy such and such years game. It's simple, if you aren't going to :smurf: in' buy the game; nobody really needs to here you whine about it EVERY YEAR! :yawn: It's just boring...

That was clearly about the people who come in year after year doing the whole 'I ain't buying this :poo: ' Shtick, we've got users on here that literally do absolutely nothing but pop in around release date just to point out how much the new game is :poo: for attention and how they won't buy this years game just like they did buy such and such years game. It's simple, if you aren't going to :smurf: in' buy the game; nobody really needs to here you whine about it EVERY YEAR! :yawn: It's just boring...

Why can't you just ignore those people? Haters will always exist. I used to hate people who do that too, but they aren't even worth the time wasted arguing with.

I don't feel like getting into a argument today. Seems to happen a lot on this forum. I'm pissed if PT is removed. but I'm still getting the game. If you hate when people say "I'm not buying this", good for you. I can't speak for others, I don't give a damn what others are gonna buy or not. You're whining about people who whine. Your pretty much beating a dead horse with another dead horse. Just ignore them.

Archived