No Paint Tool In PS4/X1?

Astro Zombie

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as people loved the mode, you guys have to realize that they wouldn't remove it just for the hell of it, especially seeing how popular and essential it is. There is a reason they removed these modes, and it's probably because they were all broken when they started working on the next gen versions. Who knows, maybe they will make an even better paint tool. Let's be honest, the one they have now is/was garbage.

I was honestly expecting this. 2K is stripping out all of the broken modes (create a story, finisher & logo) and is fixing them up & bringing them back next year.

This was exactly what I was going to say. CAW mode needed a big overhaul, and to do that, you need a year or two when the mode just won't be as vast. It's a shame, but it's necessary for progress. I guess that means that for people who spend most of their time with creations, this might be the year to skip a game.

I really did try my best not to hate on the game due to all recent things I've found out about this game, but that over. So now, not only can I no longer make custom stories, but now I can't even make CAWs with custom designs? Screw that, I'm seriously considering cancelling my preorder and just renting this now. They feed us this bullcrap about how important Community Creations was to them and then they do this? I don't give a damn if they only did that to make next year's game better. I'm not paying full price for a game that doesn't even have the things I still buy these for in it.

I am okay with this. Too many CAWs had sloppy ass PT logos. I always thought when people went the old school layers method things looked much better.

Are you *censored*ing blind?

2:25

Wait.. now I'm really confused. Either it's in, or it isn't.. which is it? Christ, their communication this year has been awful.

Yeah i'm confused as well, it'd be nice to get some confirmation on this. 2K better say something on the matter soon cause taking paint tool out is gonna cause alot of people to cancel their pre orders most likely. If they don't wanna lose money they need to tell us something.

I think SmackTalks just assumed PT would be in. He himself said they didn't get to make their own CAW, so I'd imagine they didn't get to edit one either.

Next we're going back to 32 layers. Come out with it already *censored*ers.

It wouldn't surprise me at this point, i mean it really feels like they're going backwards instead on forward with the evolution of caws.

Next they'll tell us we can only have up to 50 caws instead of 100. They're just picking caw mode apart.

Even still in the days of WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 people were able to make insanely accurate CAWS from Eddie Guerrero to Iron Man so I'm ot too worried

Back then, there were TONS of ingame designs to select from though. Now, we don't have those logos. And I seriously doubt they added tons of logos, why waste time doing than rather than make a new paint tool mode?

Archived