No Paint Tool In PS4/X1?

Astro Zombie

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to like the fact that GTAV is coming out on the same day. At first, I was like "this sucks...how am I going to decide which game to play?"...but now I figure I'll probably get bored with 2K15 in about an hour and want to play GTAV, even though I already beat it. I trust that 2K will have a fantastic game for PS4 and XBO next year...but this year is looking like far too big of a transition, and it's sad.

Really. That is so must up. Do they not realize how important that feature is/was for those that wanted to make certain wrestlers.

And I was really looking forward to making Juventud G. But now that paint tool is gone, how will I make his facepaint? his attire designs?

They surely are taking away ALOT of features from this year's game. Past AND Current gen. :(

I was honestly expecting this. 2K is stripping out all of the broken modes (create a story, finisher & logo) and is fixing them up & bringing them back next year.

Why do you think they got rid of preset entrances though :/ makes no sense

New ring size.

I was honestly expecting this. 2K is stripping out all of the broken modes (create a story, finisher & logo) and is fixing them up & bringing them back next year.

Why do you think they got rid of preset entrances though :/ makes no sense

I can see popular ones like Kurt Angle & Jeff Hardy returning. But ones like Kenny Dykstra are gone for good.

They really don't want anyone to make good caws this year do they? Now every good caw that the talented creators make this year is gonna be downgraded by having crappy pre set designs slapped together to try and make whatever design they need.

So no pre set entrances, no custom theme song, and no paint tool. Why they hell didn't they just remove CAW mode all together?

fixing them up & bringing them back next year.

I hope your right cause if not, the game def lost some vital creation modes. And probably will lose some buyers if they don't.

My gut's telling me I'm right. I doubt 2K is stupid enough to not know these modes are popular after the backlash of the PS3/360 versions. And besides, we have Marcus on our side.

2:25

Wait.. now I'm really confused. Either it's in, or it isn't.. which is it? Christ, their communication this year has been awful.

Yeah i'm confused as well, it'd be nice to get some confirmation on this. 2K better say something on the matter soon cause taking paint tool out is gonna cause alot of people to cancel their pre orders most likely. If they don't wanna lose money they need to tell us something.

Archived