LoneZero Movesets 2k15 Edition. Updated 01/13/15

LoneZero36

Could i request two movesets please. Could you do kazuchika okada and homicide, thanks

I hate to say it but I've rarely ever seen either wrestle. I only ever watched TNA for Samoa Joe, Sting, and AJ Styles. I don't think I can do Homicide.

I did watch Wrestle Kingdom and it was amazing. I watch NJPW when I can find it for for AJ Styles and the Rainmaker is pretty awesome, I missed a great deal of his matches though but it was something I was thinking of doing down the line making sets for Okada, Nakamura, and Tanahashi. I dunno when but it' something I wanna do.

I'm still trying to figure out when the timeline should start for those sets if it should be a 14-15 set or a 13-15 and such since I'm not sure if they are at their best now or a few years ago so I'm still learning about them still in the brainstorm plotting area. xd

Is it possible that you could do Rob Van Dam's moveset?

I have no interest in all in a RVD set, I find him boring really. He is inactive in my universe. lol I may do a tweaked set like I did for HHH and HBK but his in game set isn't that bad it just needs some tuning up and tweaking so maybe. xD

I'm going through it right now a tweaked set is possible but I don't have the interest in a full blown set.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could i request two movesets please. Could you do kazuchika okada and homicide, thanks

I hate to say it but I've rarely ever seen either wrestle. I only ever watched TNA for Samoa Joe, Sting, and AJ Styles. I don't think I can do Homicide.

I did watch Wrestle Kingdom and it was amazing. I watch NJPW when I can find it for for AJ Styles and the Rainmaker is pretty awesome, I missed a great deal of his matches though but it was something I was thinking of doing down the line making sets for Okada, Nakamura, and Tanahashi. I dunno when but it' something I wanna do.

I'm still trying to figure out when the timeline should start for those sets if it should be a 14-15 set or a 13-15 and such since I'm not sure if they are at their best now or a few years ago so I'm still learning about them still in the brainstorm plotting area. xd

Is it possible that you could do Rob Van Dam's moveset?

I have no interest in all in a RVD set, I find him boring really. He is inactive in my universe. lol I may do a tweaked set like I did for HHH and HBK but his in game set isn't that bad it just needs some tuning up and tweaking so maybe. xD

I'm going through it right now a tweaked set is possible but I don't have the interest in a full blown set.

Ok, that would be cool too.

Okada was pretty awful in Japan before. When he went to TNA he came up with rainmaker and came back to japan much better than before. Ibushi has a wonderful moveset I'm sure you would love too. It's just fantastic.

Yeah I like Okada much better now. I'm glad he didn't stay in TNA.

Okada was pretty awful in Japan before. When he went to TNA he came up with rainmaker and came back to japan much better than before. Ibushi has a wonderful moveset I'm sure you would love too. It's just fantastic.

That's pretty cool, I heard the same thing about Nakamura, he was kinda boring at first till he went to Mexico and developed his character there and brought it back to Japan better then ever. Still learning about them both, may go backwards with them both start at the most current match and work my way back a year or two till I feel like I have a viable move-set. Ibushi sounds intriguing. I got a bunch of days off soon hopefully I'll have time to work on em.

That's pretty cool, I heard the same thing about Nakamura, he was kinda boring at first till he went to Mexico and developed his character there and brought it back to Japan better then ever. Still learning about them both, may go backwards with them both start at the most current match and work my way back a year or two till I feel like I have a viable move-set. Ibushi sounds intriguing. I got a bunch of days off soon hopefully I'll have time to work on em.

long matches, you'll need time. Go to dailymotion for more matches to use. I suggest using iPad version. Freezes up a lot on my browsers. Guaranteed you'll love it over anything else especially if you already enjotpy Japanese style.

Side note: I can't believe how much Lance Archer has improved since WWE. Without a doubt he is awesome. I worked on his set and saw a greener-than-grass guy try to pull of the big bad guy, but couldn't buy it. Then Lance finds NJPW, improves his moves tenfold, changes attire, ramps up the intensity and wrestles great matches with about everyone

long matches, you'll need time. Go to dailymotion for more matches to use. I suggest using iPad version. Freezes up a lot on my browsers. Guaranteed you'll love it over anything else especially if you already enjotpy Japanese style.

Side note: I can't believe how much Lance Archer has improved since WWE. Without a doubt he is awesome. I worked on his set and saw a greener-than-grass guy try to pull of the big bad guy, but couldn't buy it. Then Lance finds NJPW, improves his moves tenfold, changes attire, ramps up the intensity and wrestles great matches with about everyone

Yeah I enjoyed the matches I've seen with him and Davey Boy Smith Jr and Forever Hooligans. I used to just watch NJPW for TAKA and Styles. But being after able to watch Wrestle Kingdom and seeing all these wrestlers and personalities gonna try and back track a bit and catch up, make an attempt to catch it more on Fridays.

Yup, reports are coming in from people there last night they blasted the music of entrance louder to muffle the loud boos through the night after the Bryan eliminated, I was rewatching it and the crowd sounds quieter on the reply. The crowd was supposedly even blocking superstars from leaving the arena after the show. Wasn't a good night at all, it's amazing how they didn't learn anything from last year.

To make matters worse, the State of CT put a travel ban at 9m due to the weather. There maybe no Raw tonight, Main Event, and Smackdown tapings till they can travel. No chance of damage control if no one can get to Raw or leave the arena.

I feel bad for Roman to be put into this situation. It's not his fault and I don't think anyone is really upset at him, more so at terrible booking and direction of late seems to be the problem.

I can't stand the way most of the fans are they cheer for Roman Reigns then they turn on him just because they don't get what they want. I agree with Mr. McMahon this time because Daniel Bryan can't main event WrestleMania again because if they let him it would just be stale and Daniel Bryan has other chances. It's not like his last chance at a big moment. I'm a big Daniel Bryan fan, but can you imagine Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar that's like putting WWE vs. Championship wrestling from Hollywood if you know that promotion.

Yup, reports are coming in from people there last night they blasted the music of entrance louder to muffle the loud boos through the night after the Bryan eliminated, I was rewatching it and the crowd sounds quieter on the reply. The crowd was supposedly even blocking superstars from leaving the arena after the show. Wasn't a good night at all, it's amazing how they didn't learn anything from last year.

To make matters worse, the State of CT put a travel ban at 9m due to the weather. There maybe no Raw tonight, Main Event, and Smackdown tapings till they can travel. No chance of damage control if no one can get to Raw or leave the arena.

I feel bad for Roman to be put into this situation. It's not his fault and I don't think anyone is really upset at him, more so at terrible booking and direction of late seems to be the problem.

Twice in a row. Can you believe it? TWICE. When will these people learn?

Weather must be worse down in CT. Definitely going to be an interesting situation, especially with already angry fans.

Roman Reigns really had no say in the matter, and it's the issue behind him that people boo. I hope he realizes this and dosen't think everyone actually hates him.

I can't stand the way most of the fans are they cheer for Roman Reigns then they turn on him just because they don't get what they want. I agree with Mr. McMahon this time because Daniel Bryan can't main event WrestleMania again because if they let him it would just be stale and Daniel Bryan has other chances. It's not like his last chance at a big moment. I'm a big Daniel Bryan fan, but can you imagine Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar that's like putting WWE vs. Championship wrestling from Hollywood if you know that promotion.

They were chanting for Reigns by circumstance last year. They didn't want Batista to win and he was the better alternative. This year after Bryan was eliminated they popped for Ambrose, loudly for Mizdow and Ziggler. Booed heavily when each was toss out (none lasted over 10min I believe either) even when Wyatt was eliminated who had a great rumble. When it became clear none of their favorites were gonna win this year it got worse, they even chanted for Rusev ("We want Rusev") at the end who became the better alternative changing places with Reigns the year before, Rusev who also is suppose to be an anti-American heel. Even booing The Rock at the end. Over 20k people thumbed down the Royal Rumble on the WWE Facebook poll.

A lot of people I've notice are still sour that Bryan never got a real run with the title. He never lost it and want him back where he left off and he didn't make it past #15.

Lesnar Vs Bryan in a lot of eyes is a dream match. It's the ultimate David vs Goliath story that builds itself and is instant money. Bryan and Lesnar would tear the house down, it's not as one sided as a lot of people think. Since returning Lesnar's best match was arguably against CM Punk at Summerslam, who is a smaller guy like Bryan. They said the same thing about against Punk, that Brock would destroy him and ended up stealing the show being one of the best matches of that year. There is no reason why Bryan and Lesnar Couldn't have a better match. Rollins put a damn fine performance against Lesner in that triple threat.

It just wasn't in the cards this year. Your right though, it's not his last chance, I'm sure he's got another title reign in the future too. He already had his WM moment. I was pulling for Wyatt, xD

Weather must be worse down in CT. Definitely going to be an interesting situation, especially with already angry fans.

Roman Reigns really had no say in the matter, and it's the issue behind him that people boo. I hope he realizes this and dosen't think everyone actually hates him.

It was decided months ago that Roman would win, everyone figured they would tweak it for Bryan but it's not the case.

Unfortunately Roman was the only person the crowd could vent their frustrations out on against the direction and the booking and became the scape goat and that's not fair to Roman who has no real say in this. Apparently officials were in shock over how bad the reaction was, didn't think it would be this bad and I can't believe they would underestimate the crowd two years in a row. How could they not see this coming?

CT has a travel ban after 9pm and also in Boston where Smackdown is gonna be tapped. Add in angry fans and how Fox and the Times are picking up on the whole #CancelWWENetwork thing. It doesn't sound to good. There is gonna be a Raw tonight but no one knows what's it gonna be about.

Fox and the Times mentioned the Cancel WWE Network trend? That's not good for the company. I really thought Ziggler was gonna win that. He went all Superkick Party!!! on everyone and a win makes perfect sense. Bryan got screwed again for sure. Maybe something will happen again.

Fox, Times, and even USA today all are talking about it. Mostly focusing on the backlash. It's sad, WWE are finally getting mainstream attention but for the all the wrong reasons.

Yeah when Ziggler hit 30 I thought for sure he was gonna be the one and nope barely 2mins in. xD

Here is the times article.

http://time.com/3682093/cancel-wwe-network-royal-rumble/

Here is USA Today.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/wwe-daniel-bryant-royal-rumble-eliminated-reaction

I wouldn't mind if Ziggler won, I enjoyed Wyatt's performance. He pulled a CM Punk '10 at the beginning, talking on the mic and tossing out people. He met with each new entrance with stare downs like with Rusev. Was the workhorse of the match going in +40mins till he got toss out by Kane and Big Show for some reason. Bray and Heyman would have some pretty good promos. xD

They were chanting for Reigns by circumstance last year. They didn't want Batista to win and he was the better alternative. This year after Bryan was eliminated they popped for Ambrose, loudly for Mizdow and Ziggler. Booed heavily when each was toss out (none lasted over 10min I believe either) even when Wyatt was eliminated who had a great rumble. When it became clear none of their favorites were gonna win this year it got worse, they even chanted for Rusev ("We want Rusev") at the end who became the better alternative changing places with Reigns the year before, Rusev who also is suppose to be an anti-American heel. Even booing The Rock at the end. Over 20k people thumbed down the Royal Rumble on the WWE Facebook poll.

A lot of people I've notice are still sour that Bryan never got a real run with the title. He never lost it and want him back where he left off and he didn't make it past #15.

Lesnar Vs Bryan in a lot of eyes is a dream match. It's the ultimate David vs Goliath story that builds itself and is instant money. Bryan and Lesnar would tear the house down, it's not as one sided as a lot of people think. Since returning Lesnar's best match was arguably against CM Punk at Summerslam, who is a smaller guy like Bryan. They said the same thing about against Punk, that Brock would destroy him and ended up stealing the show being one of the best matches of that year. There is no reason why Bryan and Lesnar Couldn't have a better match. Rollins put a damn fine performance against Lesner in that triple threat.

It just wasn't in the cards this year. Your right though, it's not his last chance, I'm sure he's got another title reign in the future too. He already had his WM moment. I was pulling for Wyatt, xD

It was decided months ago that Roman would win, everyone figured they would tweak it for Bryan but it's not the case.

Unfortunately Roman was the only person the crowd could vent their frustrations out on against the direction and the booking and became the scape goat and that's not fair to Roman who has no real say in this. Apparently officials were in shock over how bad the reaction was, didn't think it would be this bad and I can't believe they would underestimate the crowd two years in a row. How could they not see this coming?

CT has a travel ban after 9pm and also in Boston where Smackdown is gonna be tapped. Add in angry fans and how Fox and the Times are picking up on the whole #CancelWWENetwork thing. It doesn't sound to good. There is gonna be a Raw tonight but no one knows what's it gonna be about

CM Punk though weighs 200 plus pounds and is 6 2 Daniel Bryan is 5 10 and weighs really only 190 something because 210 pounds is just his billed weight . I mean I understand where you're coming from but in my opinion it's a big difference between lesnar and Punk than lesnar and Bryan.

I understand where your coming from too. Though in a real fight it really doesn't matter on size. Little Joey Styles took out JBL, Jericho got the best of Goldberg, and Booker T was beating down Batista. In the MMA world Seth Petruzelli with pink hair too out giant Kimbo Slice in 14 seconds. Like Punk Bryan will be fine, he's about 200 pounds as well or near it similar to Punk and an inch or 2 shorter. He also has a Jujutsu background and trained at Randy Couture's Xtreme Couture gym.

It won't be that lop sided. Brock would sell those strikes and kicks like a boss. xD

In a real fight I wouldn't see Lesnar being beat down by D.Bry because he has no real MMA background and Booker T wasn't that small of a man compared to Batista especially back then. But you do have me convinced though I actually think it wouldn't be that bad of a match.

Archived