LoneZero Movesets 2k15 Edition. Updated 01/13/15

LoneZero36

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah. I will say his heel run with the spotlight was pretty good and he busted out some nice moves and submissions you would never expect with him. His last run was a shame but that all due to poor booking. I don't blame him if he doesn't come back after that.

Hah. I will say his heel run with the spotlight was pretty good and he busted out some nice moves and submissions you would never expect with him. His last run was a shame but that all due to poor booking. I don't blame him if he doesn't come back after that.

That glorious RR return...

Nice Kozlov, Umaga and Btista set's! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Kovlov's '08 heel run was good. He was basically the Original Rusev. :corino: I wish hadn't left to go do small movie parts and going back to that other type of wrestling. :sleep:

By the way the other sets are good too especially Ortons.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, not really interested in doing Finlay. Honestly had no idea he even had hair that long, haha. Friend told me he was suppose to have like a goatee or beard or something with that look and that just blows my mind. I don't even know what year this Finlay is based on, when I remember watching WCW he had the crew cut hair cut.

I'll be working on sets again soon, gonna finish Rollins up and hit a few nxt guys then work on legends.

Sorry, not really interested in doing Finlay. Honestly had no idea he even had hair that long, haha. Friend told me he was suppose to have like a goatee or beard or something with that look and that just blows my mind. I don't even know what year this Finlay is based on, when I remember watching WCW he had the crew cut hair cut.

I'll be working on sets again soon, gonna finish Rollins up and hit a few nxt guys then work on legends.

O.k. That's cool. I'm looking forward to Rollins.

Thanks, I was worried it wouldn't seem like Rollins too much since I focusing more on current him rather then on Shield and NXT era's or as Black. I think I started the set with the timeline March '14 to last weeks Raw. A few typing errors I gotta fix later and I placed it out of order =/. That's what I get for posting it so late at night. xD

Also thanks everyone who's been checking my sets out, I don't think I've ever had a thread with so many views before. Thanks!

Thanks, I was worried it wouldn't seem like Rollins too much since I focusing more on current him rather then on Shield and NXT era's or as Black. I think I started the set with the timeline March '14 to last weeks Raw. A few typing errors I gotta fix later and I placed it out of order =/. That's what I get for posting it so late at night. xD

Also thanks everyone who's been checking my sets out, I don't think I've ever had a thread with so many views before. Thanks!

It's too good of a set to worry about that part. I think it fits perfectly and you're welcome for being apart of those viewers. This topic gets the thumbs up definitely. :cool: :cool:

I think you deserve more spotlight. From doing the same movesets myself, I know how accurate they are. Even though someone calls themselves the best of wwe movesets, it's far from true.

I think you deserve more spotlight. From doing the same movesets myself, I know how accurate they are. Even though someone calls themselves the best of wwe movesets, it's far from true.

I know he is at the top of my list with you though @AgeofSandow.

Archived