LoneZero Movesets 2k15 Edition. Updated 01/13/15

LoneZero36

No problem, Got a little sidetracked by Lucha Underground and found a few more Fandango matches. I'll finish the set as soon as I can. It's about half way there.

I really enjoyed the last few Christian runs between his injuries, He fills the old veteran gimmick and heel roles well so I'm hoping to get that into the set.Luckily a lot of his matches with Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio, and shield members and such are on the network.

Is Lucha Underground worth a watch? I've heard some good things about it.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's amazing it's something different then WWE and TNA.

Matt Striker and Vampiro are on commentary. Striker is actually doing play by play like Ross use to do it I forgot how much I missed it and him on commentary. Vampiro can be a little annoying talking like a mix of Hogan and a gangster.

It's very heavily produced kinda like a super hero show like the old Lucha days in Mexico which is different, the back segments look like scenes from a movie playing out between matches so it's all acting instead of interviews.

The matches are all in the Lucha style and the building is called the temple, it's very dark lit and grungy looking to make it seem like it's underground. The Owner/booker acts like a comic book/movie villain out for blood and offering money to those that impress him or to take out certain lucha's. They do live events, tv tapings, specials and ppv's. I know Del Rio will be there in Jan.

The inter-gender matches allow the women to fight the men and vice versa.

They have a great roster so far Like Blue Demon Jr. Chavo Jr., Mil Muertes (Judas Mesias), Big Ryck (Ezekiel Jackson), Son of Havoc (Matt Cross), Aron Aguilera and the two that stand out are Johnny Mundo (Morrison) and Prince Puma (Ricochet). The match the two had on the first ep was amazing, I forgot how awesome Morrison is especially now that he is mixing Lucha and parkour with his old WWE set he even brought back his Moonlight Drive and his Starship Pain is now the End of The World.

Konnan is Puma's mentor/manager and his acting is good. Check out if you can it's about an hour.

Yeah it's an odd choice for a finisher name and he still hasn't figured out how to land it right. xD

quick update on the Christian set. I'm looking for more chain grapples probably gonna have to go through 2012. He hardly does any moves in 13-14 so far. I don't wanna use to many retro moves.

Sounds good on my next days off I'll go through more matches from 2012 and 2011. I'm hoping when Christian becomes playable in the DLC showcase He'll have some new moves like a new slap or something.

So far I've noticed his whole offense has been rope, apron, and turnbuckle moves which is limited in the moves you can use. The only grapples I've seen him use have been a side headlock takedown, hanging neckbreaker, and a flapjack with Leverage pin moves

I posted a beta of the set the other day but I think it could use some improvement.

The CAW looks good so far I like the shirt a lot. =D

He hasn't done the sitout gourdbuster during any of the matches I watched from 14-13 So here's hoping he does it in 12-11 I'm sure he did I just haven't been able to find the match, True Conviction or Gourbuster 1 will be good if i can find him doing it.

I got his spine buster since he used it on both Orton and Bryan during his 13-14 runs but as an Irish Whip Grapple, also added his TNA spine buster as an extra move. He does do a Flapjack from the corner so it can be used a chain grapple to, I may tinker with that.

But as for chain grapples he doesn't do much focusing on a lot of punching/slaps and rope, apron, and turnbuckle and leverage pin moves.

But it's fun going through his history. I hope they let him return soon, that last injury was on Del Rio.

Ummm as for Sami I'm not sure yet. I wrote down some current moves but I'm no where near a full set yet. I haven't done any NXT guys yet so on my off day I may work on him a bit, so maybe if it goes well Friday. Luckily all NXT Matches are on the Network and Hulu.

I might, will see how the NXT matches go, according to Cagematch I have a lot to work with.

already did a set in 2k14. You won't see much(surprise surprise WWE) there besides routine moves. As Generico, there will be some banned moves like package piledriver, but also plenty of suplexes and other helpful moves. In fact, his indy version is just an expansion of NXT moves, so you can go right to that after a few matches.

Can you do a set for Batista(retro) and Randy Orton(retro)? It would be greatly appreciated.

What years exact? Like 04-05? Evolution era? Debut? The longer the years the longer it will take. I don't mind trying it but it will take time.

Can you make a sting (WCW/TNA) moveset, Booker T (WCW/WWE) moveset, HBK (career) moveset and Daniel Bryan (both eras) (career) movest please?

I was thinking about doing Sting but that is a huge undertaking so is Booker and HBK and will take a good while to do especially with the time frames your asking maybe down the road but not anytime soon, I'd like to focus on the list too. I wouldn't mind trying them but it will take awhile, please be patient. I'm working on a Bryan set that should be out Saturday/Friday With Dean Ambrose and Maybe Swagger that's focusing on 13-14. I might work on that older Bryan era when I go back to work on CM Punk 11-12 since they feuded a lot in that time

Archived