Update on Kurt Angle’s Future With TNA

E#37

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodbye Kurt Angle's wrestling career. This will make him more of a TNA guy than a WWE guys, I mean he was only in WWE from like 1999-2007 and he's been in TNA from at least 2008-present and counting.

Not to be an ass, but Kurt has been in TNA since late 06. :o

Last time I saw Angle he looked like shit and was doing a moonsault off the top of a cage. Depressing as *Censored*.

This. I hate seeing it.

Goodbye Kurt Angle's wrestling career. This will make him more of a TNA guy than a WWE guys, I mean he was only in WWE from like 1999-2007 and he's been in TNA from at least 2008-present and counting.

Not to be an ass, but Kurt has been in TNA since late 06. :o

Last time I saw Angle he looked like shit and was doing a moonsault off the top of a cage. Depressing as *Censored*.

This. I hate seeing it.

I assumed he started in TNA sometime in 2008 because of how he was in the SvR 2007 video game, but then again that game came out in late 2006 so you are probably right. I guess this makes him more of a TNA guy then since he's been there longer.

Didn't Kurt Angle constantly mention his desire to retire in WWE?

Yep. WWE being the idiots they are didn't want him.

they offered him a contract and he didn't want to sign it, because it was a full-time contract.

now he's back wrestling full-time in TNA. So I guess he changed his mind and didn't want to return to the WWE either

they offered him a contract and he didn't want to sign it, because it was a full-time contract.

now he's back wrestling full-time in TNA. So I guess he changed his mind and didn't want to return to the WWE either

Full time TNA is a lot less work than full time WWE though I think.

Angle said he wanted a part time contract. WWE refused to give him that, despite handing them out to guys left right & centre. That full time contract was their way of giving out an offer they knew he wouldn't accept.

Angle said he wanted a part time contract. WWE refused to give him that, despite handing them out to guys left right & centre. That full time contract was their way of giving out an offer they knew he wouldn't accept.

Yeah I know. Don't see why they couldn't just sign him. He's not great physically, but he would've certainly added to the product in a similar way Y2J/RVD have, maybe even more, and it's not like he'd want Lesnar money.

Yeah I know. Don't see why they couldn't just sign him. He's not great physically, but he would've certainly added to the product in a similar way Y2J/RVD have, maybe even more, and it's not like he'd want Lesnar money.

I like RVD but I would have rather had Angle back on that schedule

tbh, what would Kurt Angle do if he returned part time? Have even more half-assed feuds like Lesnar and the Rock did, where his opponent would be carrying the feud for the better part of the duration?

Angle/Bryan, Angle/Zayn, Angle/Rusev just to name a few feuds, and he wouldn't need to be carried, Angle can still go with the best of them.

I meant feud-wise, because people are tired of "appear the first show back, then next appear after 2 weeks while my opponent promos/whatever to keep the feud alive" that part-timers love doing. If he can have decent matches, good for him, but that's not my point. Would like him back in the WWE full-time. I don't mind if it's full time for a couple months on and off

I guess the best thing about him being part time in WWE, aside from him just being back, is like people mentioned that we would see some dream matchups come true instead of saying what could have been we would be able to see, regardless of how bad or good the matches are. A lot of people would go nuts if an old ass Shawn Michaels came back for one more match against Daniel Bryan regardless of the quality of the match, same thing with Kurt. He may not be able to wrestle like he used to, but he can sure still cut a promo.

Archived