What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

2v0ki2g.jpg

Week 9:

Raw kicks off with Michael Cole interviewing randy Orton, Michael Cole starts by saying * I would just like to congratulate you on your WWE title win what next for you in terms of defending it it seems like you angered a lot of people like John cena, triple h, and our boss Vince McMahon, randy orton * I angered a lot of people don't you mean i people angered me John cena and triple h our jealous of my title win so Don't get twisted Michael Cole* Michael cole * apologise to Randy Orton* randy orton * said this interview is over.

Mr Kennedy vs Mike Knox

Winner: Mr Kennedy with a Mic check

JBL vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: JBL with a Clothesline From Hell

Londrick vs Miz n Morrison

Before: tensions rising with Londrick they were deciding who should start off the match

Winner: Miz n Morrison with a slingshot elbow drop

Shawn Michaels vs Ric flair

Winner: Shawn Michaels with a sweet chin music

Randy Orton vs Dolph ziggler

Winner: randy Orton with a RKO

x4n57b.jpg

Cody Rhodes vs Finlay

Winner: Cody Rhodes with a cross Rhodes

Christian vs Kane

Winner: Kane with a chokeslam

Jeff hardy vs MVP

Winner: Jeff hardy with a Swanton bomb

Chris Jericho vs cm punk

Winner: cm punk with a GTS

Edge vs Batista

Winner: Batista with a Batista bomb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My WWE 2K15 experience recently came to an end when I sold the game after finishing two full years within my Universe, ending at my second WrestleMania. I thought it was a good place to stop since I'm aiming to continue it in WWE 2K16 rather than starting again, but we'll see what happens. As I'm new to the forums and would like to contribute to the Universe thread for the next game, would people be interested in a "Years in Review" post summarising and highlighting the main storylines and rivalries from my Universe?

Having deleted Main Event from the start and having no NXT presence (this is likely to change with the expanded roster in WWE 2K16), my weekly schedule comprised RAW and SmackDown. I played every single match without fail and really took my time with it.

As a heads-up, my preferred playing style means that I like to keep my Universe as "realistic" as possible, so I never use CAWs or mix wrestlers from 20 years ago with today's roster.

EDIT:

I decided to just go ahead and post some of the key stories from my two-year Universe given how many I have, and how much I can write about them. Obviously there's some theatre of the mind here that I delved into when I was playing, which I think we all do to make things more interesting and sensical.

Since these take a fair while to write, I'll be posting my highlights bit by bit. Here are the first four storylines I've summarised, including the biggest.

The Big Dog Reigns Supreme

With the WWE Championship around his waist, Brock Lesnar paved a path of destruction in early 2014, dismantling opponents left, right and centre. After F5ing John Cena out of the title picture at Payback, it was time for a new challenger to step up to the plate. Two months later, the stage was set as rising star Roman Reigns aimed to silence his critics and conquer the conquerer in his very first WWE Championship match. His proving ground? None other than the Biggest Event of the Summer, SummerSlam. After a truly hard-hitting contest, the Big Dog's hand was raised as he put a stop to the seemingly unstoppable Beast.

Enraged by his defeat at one of the biggest events in WWE history, Lesnar invoked his rematch clause the very next night on RAW in heinous fashion after delivering a devastating F5 to his very own advocate, Paul Heyman. The sequel would happen the following week in the biggest main event RAW has ever seen, with Reigns once again overcoming the monstrous four-time WWE Champion.

Without the title around his waist, a manager in the hospital and no rematches remaining, the next RAW would prove to be Lesnar's last as he sensationally quit the company in the middle of the ring.

3 Stages of Hell

2014's most bitter and destructive rivalry had so many twists and turns it was hard to keep up with the chaos. Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose were at each other's throats for much of the year, competing as both fierce enemies and even tag team partners. After Wyatt emerged victorious in a Steel Cage match at Extreme Rules, the mind games proved too much for the already unhinged Ambrose and he aligned himself with the Family. After defeating the heavyweight team of Roman Reigns and Sheamus at Payback, Wyatt used Ambrose to target John Cena as a means to exact revenge for WrestleMania 30. After they met in a Street Fight at Money in the Bank, the leader of the Cenation was able to tear Ambrose away from the Wyatt Family's clutches, reigniting the Lunatic Fringe's conflict with his brief partner.

The bad blood was taken to a new level at SummerSlam when the two Superstars battled in a hellacious Last Man Standing match. Ambrose finally redeemed himself before the eyes of the WWE Universe with the win. But Wyatt wasn't done there. With one hard-fought victory each, a final chapter was in order. Over the Limit saw the return of a match scarcely seen in the annals of WWE. A match so violent it would certainly settle the score: 3 Stages of Hell. After tearing each other apart for almost a full hour, the deciding fall came within the unforgiving confines of Hell in a Cell in the wake of Falls Count Anywhere and Tables matches. Ambrose walked out the survivor that night and Wyatt vanished for six months.

Adjusting the Streak

Yet another young talent rising through the ranks of WWE and making a name for himself in 2014 was Rusev. The Bulgarian Brute tore through all-comers, from Ryback to The Big Show, racking up an impressive undefeated streak that quickly elevated him to the top of the card. Unafraid of picking a fight, Rusev orchestrated the biggest challenge of his career when he set his sights on John Cena, ruthlessly assaulting him on RAW. With the odds stacked against him, Cena pulled out a momentous victory when the two finally met one-on-one at SummerSlam, putting an end to Rusev's undefeated streak. The loss only added more fuel to the fire, however, as Rusev sought revenge for months to come. The pair traded victories in a Submission match at October's Capitol Punishment event, and in a Steel Cage showdown at Vengeance the following month. It wasn't until December at TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs that the feud came to an end in a brutal Steel Chairs match where Cena came out on top.

Corporate Evolution

WWE Chief Operating Officer Triple H took his power trip to a despicable new level towards the end of 2014 when he created a punishing new force known as Corporate Evolution alongside Kane, Mr Money in the Bank Randy Orton and Seth Rollins. A seemingly unstoppable force, history was made in September at Battleground when the Game returned to the ring with Orton and Rollins to defeat the team of Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho. That same night, Director of Operations Kane Chokeslammed Rob Van Dam out of WWE in an Extreme Rules match, and the Apex Predator successfully cashed-in his Money in the Bank briefcase on Roman Reigns after he defended the WWE Championship againt Rusev, John Cena and Dean Ambrose in a gruelling anything-goes Fatal 4-Way.

The next month at Capitol Punishment, Corporate Evolution continued to affirm its dominance when Triple H took out Daniel Bryan in singles action and Rollins shattered Dolph Ziggler's incredible 10-month reign as Intercontinental Champion. With two titles in their possession, a third wasn't far off. After Tyson Kidd and Cesaro won the opportunity to challenge Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn for the Tag Team Championship in a number one contenders' bout, the Cerebral Assassin used his authority to erase their victory from the history books and gave himself and Kane a title shot at Vengeance. A match they won, but the celebrations were short-lived.

After a successful defence at TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs against Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho, the crazed and egomaniacal Tag Team Champions lost the gold when Neville and Zayn finally had their rematch in the main event of RAW. With a little help from John Cena, they regained the titles, dealing a crushing blow to the nefarious group.

As 2015 began, Triple H entered damage control mode, giving Randy Orton a lighter schedule as WWE Champion and guaranteeing that the Intercontinental Title would stay around the waist of Seth Rollins simply by having him not defend it. At the Royal Rumble, Triple H entered the squared circle to face John Cena, desperate for retribution, in a match where Cena's Royal Rumble spot was on the line. He walked out victorious thanks to interference from Kane and Rollins. That same night, Orton successfully defended the WWE Title against Dolph Ziggler. With the title still with the Viper, Kane and Rollins in the Royal Rumble match and Cena out of it, Triple H's plan of having the WrestleMania main event be contested between members of Corporate Evolution was coming closer to fruition. But thanks to one Superstar, it didn't. Rollins' made it to the very end, but Daniel Bryan, the continuous thorn in Triple H's side, was the last man standing.

The next night on RAW, Corporate Evolution took its frustrations out on Cena and Bryan, decimating them in the middle of the ring. This heinous assault signalled the debut of the iconic Sting, who appeared under the cover of darkness to clear the ring and make it clear that he had arrived to destroy the group and put an end to Triple H's power trip. The stage was quickly set for one of the biggest matches in WWE history at Elimination Chamber. The stakes had never been higher in the first-ever 3-on-3 match contested inside the merciless Chamber as Sting made his in-ring debut alongside Cena and Bryan to face the Game, Kane and Rollins. If Corporate Evolution lost they would be forced to disband, Kane would be fired as Director of Operations, Rollins would have to defend his title against Cena, and Triple H would have to step down as COO, with Sting being the only man to have the power to bring him back to authority. If their opponents were defeated, however, Cena would never challenge for any championship ever again, Sting would be made to retire, and Bryan would lose his WrestleMania title shot. When the referee's hand hit the mat with a three count for the final time in that brutal match, it was Sting who came out on top and the threat known as Corporate Evolution was no more.

The WrestleMania 31 main event was safe. Bryan would go on to defeat Orton on the biggest stage in entertainment to become WWE Champion. Cena would also leave WrestleMania a champion as he decided there was no better way to challenge Rollins for the Intercontinental Title than on that night. Also at WrestleMania, Sting entered a WWE ring for the second time to defeat Triple H in one-on-one action.

For a few months, the landscape of WWE had changed for the better. Until the summer at least.

Batista returned to the company after a five-year absence at Money in the Bank to defeat Dolph Ziggler. The next night on RAW, Sting made his first appearance since WrestleMania as the guest host for the evening. As the icon was welcoming fans to RAW, the lights went out and Bray Wyatt was seen on the Titantron. He was outside Sting's family home, watching his wife and children through the windows. He claimed he would enter the house unless Sting brought Triple H back to power as COO. With no choice but to accept the proposition, the Cerebral Assassin was known as an authority figure once more. He immediately had Sting thrown from the building and removed him as guest host, then announced that Daniel Bryan would defend the WWE Title against Batista at SummerSlam, revealing that he was the one who opened up discussions between the Animal and WWE for a return, a part of his master plan to take the WWE Championship away from Bryan.

Fast-forward to SummerSlam. Wyatt defeated Sting thanks to Triple H, but Batista was unsuccessful in his quest to reclaim the WWE Title. The Game immediately turned his back on him and sent Randy Orton to take him out. As a reward for pinning Sting's shoulders to the mat, Triple H granted Wyatt a title shot at September's Battleground event where once again he interfered in the match, costing Bryan the championship.

October saw the return of the Hell in a Cell event, which featured two matches contested within the steel cell. During the first bout of Dean Ambrose versus Roman Reigns, the now villainous Big Dog hit a Spear on the Lunatic Fringe that broke one of the cell panels. This played a part in the main event of Wyatt and Bryan when the war broke out of the structure and continued on top of the cell. Wyatt plummeted 20 feet through the announce table below and it seemed elementary that Bryan would become champion once more, but just as he climbed down from the cage, Seth Rollins appeared out of nowhere with a steel chair and took him out, then cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase to win the WWE Title for the first time after a Pedigree.

As WWE shifted into 2016, the fans began to embrace Rollins as he drifted apart from Triple H, with the COO furious that the Architect would pull off the cash-in without his consent, stating that he made Wyatt champion for a reason and he was in the middle of rebuilding a bigger and better Corporate Evolution.

With his master plan off-kilter, Triple H shocked the world at the Royal Rumble when he entered himself into the match as the final entrant, last eliminating 2015 winner Daniel Bryan to secure himself the WrestleMania main event. Rollins survived the challenge of an Elimination Chamber match the next month and arrived at WrestleMania 32 the WWE Champion, facing off against his former friend and partner Triple H after a near two-year odyssey. And just like the previous year's event, the COO's scheme came crashing down when his shoulders were pinned to the mat and Rollins emerged victorious.

2v0ki2g.jpg

Week 10:

Raw kicks off with a returning John cena talking about Randy Orton *Randy Orton when I return I will get my WWE title back and when I do I will give a attitude adjustment* Randy Orton slowly make his way to the ring *John Cena I think you forgot that I injured you, you won't be back for a long time yeah I let my anger run me but I'm the new WWE champion* *John cena shut up randy when I come back Vince made our match a extreme rules*.

JBL vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: Rey Mysterio with 619

Mike Knox vs Mr Kennedy

Winner: Mike Knox with Knox out

The Miz vs Paul London

Winner: The Miz with a Mizard Of Oz

Shawn Michaels vs Ric Flair

Before: Ric Flair blind sighted Shawn Michaels

Winner: Ric Flair with a Figure Four Leglock

Randy Orton vs Triple H

Winner: Triple H with a Pedigree

x4n57b.jpg

Cody Rhodes vs Big Show

Winner: Big Show with a KO

Mark Henry vs Kane

Winner: Mark Henry with a Worlds Strongest Slam

The Hardys vs Miz n Morrison

Winner: The Hardys with a Extreme combination

Edge vs Batista

Winner: Edge with a Spear

2v0ki2g.jpg

Week 11:

Raw kicks off with DX runion, Triple h *myself and Ric flair go way back to evolution we have a good relationship but this relationship just got heated cause you started a war with my best friend Shawn Michaels, Shawn Michaels *actually hunter me and Ric flair go way back since you were a nipper but he started a war that he won't win*. Ric flair comes down to ring *Shawn Michaels if it wasn't for me you would t be here so you have a lot to thank me for WOO!*. Triple h *i think it's a DX runion what do you think Shawn*. Shawn * I think it's time to get the band together Ric flair you better bring a tag team partner WOO!* Triple h * and if you ain't down with that SUUUCCCK IT.

Mr Kennedy vs Dolph ziggler

Winner: Dolph ziggler with a ZigZag

Great khali vs Sheamus

Winner: Great khali with a khali bomb

Londrick vs Miz n Morrison

Before: tensions rising between Londrick

Winner: Miz n Morrison

DX vs Ric Flair & JBL

Winner: DX with a sweet pedigree

Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: Randy Orton with a Punt Kick & RKO

x4n57b.jpg

Cody Rhodes vs Kane

Winner: Kane with a chokeslam

Undertaker vs Finlay

Winner: undertaker with a tombstone piledriver

The Hardys vs Miz n Morrison

Winner: the Hardys with a extreme combination

Cm Punk & Jimmy Wang Yang vs Chris Jericho & Big Show

Winner: Cm Punk with a GTS

Batista vs Edge

Winner: Batista with a Batista Bomb

May - Week 4

RAW

Match 1 - Jimmy Uso vs Kane

During - Jey Uso interfered for Jimmy Uso

Winner - Kane

Match 2 (Non-Title) (Hell In A Cell) - (United States Champion) Rusev vs Kofi Kingston

Winner - Rusev (via submission)

Match 3 - Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt

Winner - Bray Wyatt

Match 4 (Non-Title) - (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) Randy Orton vs Big E

During - Kofi Kingston interfered for Big E

Kane evened the odds

Winner - Randy Orton

After - Big E & Randy Orton shake hands

Main Event (#1 Contender's Match for Randy Orton's WWE World Heavyweight Championship) - Big Show vs Jack Swagger vs Dean Ambrose

During - Randy Orton interfered against Big Show

Winner - Jack Swagger (pinned Dean Ambrose)

NXT

Match 1 - Cal Bishop vs Angelo Dawkins

Winner - Cal Bishop

Match 2 - Solomon Crowe vs Justin Gabriel

Winner - Justin Gabriel

Match 3 - Hideo Itami vs Jason Jordan

Winner - Hideo Itami

Match 4 - Sami Zayn vs Finn Balor vs Baron Corbin

Before - Tyson Kidd bought a ticket

Winner - Finn Balor (pinned Baron Corbin)

After - Sami Zayn low-blowed Finn Balor

*SAMI ZAYN HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON THE WWE UNIVERSE*

Main Event (Non-Title) (TLC) - (NXT Champion) Kevin Owens vs Apollo Crews

Winner - Kevin Owens

After - Apollo Crews stretchered out, Kevin Owens attacks Apollo Crews

SmackDown

Match 1 - Goldust vs Big E

Winner - Big E

Match 2 - Tyson Kidd vs Cody Rhodes

Winner - Tyson Kidd (via submission)

Match 3 - Dean Ambrose vs Mark Henry

During - Cesaro interfered for Mark Henry

Winner - Dean Ambrose

Match 4 - Corey Graves vs Bad News Barrett

Before - Bo Dallas on commentary

During - Adrian Neville interfered against Corey Graves

Winner - Corey Graves

After - Bo Dallas attacked Corey Graves with a steel pipe

Main Event (Falls Count Anywhere) - Jack Swagger vs Big Show

Winner - Jack Swagger

After - Jack Swagger & Big Show shake hands

Payback

Match 1 (United States Championship) - (United States Champion) Rusev © vs Sheamus

Match 2 (WWE Tag Team Championship) - (WWE Tag Team Champions) Erick Rowan & Luke Harper © (w/Bray Wyatt) vs Big E & Kofi Kingston (w/Xavier Woods)

Winner - Big E & Kofi Kingston (w/ Xavier Woods) (Big E pinned Erick Rowan)

Match 3 (Intercontinental Championship) - (Intercontinental Champion) Cesaro © vs Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz

Winner - Cesaro (pinned The Miz)

Match 4 - Dean Ambrose vs Mark Henry

Winner - Dean Ambrose

Match 5 - Big Show vs Bad News Barrett

During - Jack Swagger interfered for Big Show

Winner - Bad News Barrett

Match 6 - Bo Dallas vs Corey Graves

Winner - Corey Graves

Main Event (Last Man Standing) (WWE World Heavyweight Championship) - (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) Randy Orton © vs Jack Swagger

Winner - Randy Orton

Again, I don't post here as often as I'd like but figured I'd go ahead and start this off now. If you've read any of my previous posts, this storyline is in my head canon kayfabe.

lfkFPqz.png

WWE Network Exclusive announcement

After calling a press conference, HHH stands at a podium in front of a room full of reporters, fans, etc.

Triple H - "Ladies and Gentlemen, we've gathered you together for this press conference for possibly the largest announcement, not only in WWE history, but possibly the entire wrestling business. Over the past few years, we've made huge steps in attempting to grow our company. While staying true to out "Sports-Entertainment" goals, we've also been showcasing the athletics and competition while also trying to shed the negative stigma that is normally associated with professional wrestling in the United States.

As you know, after a lot of back and forth, we partnered with CM Punk and let him carry out a vision that he'd proposed to Vince years ago with our Smackdown program. That program has taken off an become extremely successful while it focuses on the things I mentioned before. When we partnered with Punk, both parties knew that it only for the short-term and he's now entirely focused on his MMA training and WWE wishes him well. Punk laid some excellent ground work for our company to build on, as well as putting us in contact with a few people he's worked with in the past, and we intend to build on that foundation.
This all brings me to the ultimate reason we've called this conference today.

WWE has decided to bring together some major forces in the wrestling world. I know that, in the past, we didn't really acknowledge much of anything that had happened in other wrestling companies and, to be frank, took a bit of an isolationist approach to this business. Today, that all changes. We have decided to begin this expansion by partnering with two companies that have been around for quite a while, building their fan base by featuring different styles of wrestling. WWE will now partner with the US-based independent Ring of Honor and International power players New Japan Pro-Wrestling.

Our partnership will kick off during the month of November, and in the meantime we'll be running some video on the WWE Network for those that would like to familiarize themselves with the products of each of those companies.
Ring of Honor made a name for themselves in the early 2000s after ECW closed its doors. Since then, they've popularized a mixture of American pro-wrestling styles mixed with various other, hard-hitting influences. To be honest, we've gotten a lot of our more recent talent after they had some tenure in Ring of Honor, including Cesaro, Seth Rollins, CM Punk, and even Daniel Bryan.

New Japan has a long history, where they take their wrestling very seriously. New Japan Pro Wrestling has become a major mainstream sports outlet in Japan, with coverage even in major news outlets.

Both companies' regular shows will now also be shown EXCLUSIVELY on the WWE Network, while their special events will also be shown. That means that, with the Network, you will have the opportunity to watch up to not one, not two, but THREE different Pay-per-view events in any give month.

One of the most exciting parts of this new agreement will be the ability for talent from any one of the three companies to compete for the other. For example, if Daniel Bryan would like to challenge the current Ring of Honor champion, he is free to do so and ca do it from within a Ring of Honor ring. All three rosters are stacked with some amazing athletes who will now be able to showcase their talent in front of all types of audiences.

That also brings a segue to possibly the biggest news - all championships will be able to be defended in any of the three promotions. This gives every single person on all three rosters something to strive for and help the talent from becoming stagnant in any position.

Details are being worked out but, as I said, this revolutionary partnership will begin in November. We'll see you there!"

June - Week 1

RAW

Match 1 (Non-Title) - Xavier Woods vs (United States Champion) Rusev

Match 2 - Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso vs Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley

Winner - Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley (Bubba Ray Dudley pinned Jey Uso)

Winner - Bray Wyatt

Match 4 (Non-Title) - (WWE Tag Team Champion) Big E vs Big Show

Winner - Big Show

Main Event (Non-Title) - (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) Randy Orton vs (NXT Champion) Kevin Owens

Winner - Kevin Owens

NXT

Match 1 - Sylvester Lefort vs Baron Corbin

Winner - Baron Corbin

Match 2 - Cal Bishop vs Justin Gabriel

Winner - Justin Gabriel

Match 3 - Jacob Cass vs Jason Jordan

Winner - Jacob Cass

Match 4 - Finn Balor vs Hideo Itami vs Samoa Joe

Winner - Finn Balor (pinned Samoa Joe)

Main Event (Non-Title) - (NXT Champion) Kevin Owens vs Apollo Crews

Before - Sami Zayn attacked Apollo Crews

Winner - Kevin Owens

After - Kevin Owens attacked Sami Zayn with a chair

SmackDown

Match 1 - R-Truth vs Ryback

Winner - Ryback

Match 2 - Goldust vs Cody Rhodes

Winner - Cody Rhodes

Match 3 - Dean Ambrose vs Adam Rose

Winner - Dean Ambrose

Match 4 - Dolph Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett

Winner - Bad News Barrett

Main Event (Non-Title) (Last Man Standing) - (NXT Champion) Kevin Owens vs Jack Swagger

Winner - Kevin Owens

2v0ki2g.jpg

Week 12:

Raw kicks off with a returning Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, *Lance Cade starts off by saying that we are here for one thing and that's the WWE tag team titles* Trevor Murdoch says Miz n Morrison ain't the deserving tag team title winners we are and will get the titles back and we will be your true tag team champions* Miz n Morrison make their way to the ring slowly. Miz starts off by saying who are you we don't even you but from the looks of it you are country bumpkin rednecks you don't get a shot at our titles. Morrison says I remember them one looks sad and fat and ginger the other one is sore loser. Miz said if you want a match we can fight tonight.

JBL vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: JBL with a clothesline from hell

Sheamus vs Great Khali

Winner: Sheamus with a brogue kick

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs Miz n Morrison

Winner: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch with a atomic drop & big boot

Shawn Michaels vs Ric flair

Before: Ric flair low blowed Shawn Michaels

Winner: Ric flair with a figure four Leglock

Randy Orton vs John cena

Winner: Randy Orton with a RKO

x4n57b.jpg

Finlay & Christian vs Mark Henry & Big Show

Winner: Christian with a Killswitch

Chavo Guerrero vs Jimmy Wang Yang

Winner: Jimmy Wang Yang with a moonsault attack

Cm Punk vs Chris Jericho

Winner: Cm Punk with a GTS and anaconda vise

Jeff hardy vs MVP

Winner: Jeff hardy with a Swanton bomb

Edge vs Batista

Winner: Batista with a Batista bomb

June - Week 2

Match 1 - R-Truth vs Fandango

Winner - Fandango

Match 2 - Jimmy Uso vs Daniel Bryan

Winner - Daniel Bryan

Winner - Seth Rollins

Match 4 (Non-Title) - (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) Randy Orton vs Big Show

During - Seth Rollins interfered against Randy Orton

Triple H evened the odds

Winner - Randy Orton

After - Big Show refused Randy Orton's handshake

Main Event (#1 Contender's Match for WWE Tag Team Championship) - Erick Rowan & Luke Harper vs Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley

During - Luke Harper attacked Erick Rowan and left

Winner - Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley (D-Von Dudley pinned Erick Rowan)

NXT

Match 1 - Justin Gabriel vs Jason Jordan vs Sawyer Fulton

Winner - Justin Gabriel (pinned Sawyer Fulton)

Match 2 - Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson vs Aiden English & Simon Gotch

Winner - Aiden English & Simon Gotch (Aiden English pinned Dash Wilder)

Match 3 - Cal Bishop vs Enzo Amore

Winner - Enzo Amore

Match 4 - Samoa Joe vs Angelo Dawkins

Winner - Samoa Joe

After - Kevin Owens attacked Samoa Joe with the NXT Championship

Main Event - Jacob Cass vs Apollo Crews vs Bull Dempsey

Winner - Jacob Cass (pinned Apollo Crews)

SmackDown

Match 1 (Non-Title) - (WWE Tag Team Champions) Big E & Kofi Kingston vs Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley

Winner - Big E & Kofi Kingston (Big E pinned Bubba Ray Dudley)

Match 2 - Xavier Woods vs Cody Rhodes

Winner - Cody Rhodes

Match 3 - Corey Graves vs Dean Ambrose

Winner - Corey Graves

Match 4 - Dolph Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett

Winner - Dolph Ziggler

After - Bad News Barrett refused Dolph Ziggler's handshake

Main Event (Non-Title) - (NXT Champion) Kevin Owens vs Jack Swagger

Winner - Kevin Owens

Got rid of NXT just because I couldn't be bothered ??

June - Week 3

RAW

Match 1 (Non-Title) - Kane vs (United States Champion) Rusev

During - Randy Orton interfered for Kane

Match 2 - Viktor vs Darren Young

Winner - Darren Young

Match 3 - Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan

During - Randy Orton interfered against Roman Reigns

Winner - Daniel Bryan (via submission)

Match 4 - Sheamus vs Bray Wyatt

Winner - Bray Wyatt

Main Event (Non-Title) - (WWE World Heavyweight Champion) Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins

Winner - Randy Orton

SmackDown

Match 1 - Fandango vs R-Truth

Winner - Fandango

Match 2 - Xavier Woods vs Cody Rhodes

Winner - Cody Rhodes

Match 3 - Corey Graves vs Bad News Barrett

Winner - Corey Graves

Match 4 - The Miz vs Kofi Kingston

During - Cesaro interfered

Winner - The Miz

After - Fandango attacked The Miz & Kofi Kingston

Main Event (Non-Title) - Kevin Owens vs Jack Swagger (w/(WWE World Heavyweight Champion) Randy Orton)

Before - Randy Orton & Jack Swagger show unity

Winner - Kevin Owens

NXT: Cyber Sunday

NXT Tag Team Championship

Dillinger & Jordan © Vs. Big Cass & Enzo Amore

Winners and NEW NXT Tag Team Champions - Enzo Amore & Big Cass

Tyler Breeze Vs. Justin Gabriel

Winner by Pinfall - Justin Gabriel - Suplex 4

NXT Woman's Championship

Paige © Vs. Cameron

Winner and NEW NXT Women's Champion - Cameron - Girl Bye!

The Lucha Dragons Vs. The Ascension

Winners by Pinfall - The Ascension - Fall of Man

Falls Count Anywhere

Kevin Owens Vs. Sami Zayn

Winner by Pinfall - Kevin Owens - Pop Up Powerbomb

Santino Vs. Fandango

Winner by Pinfall - Fandango - Top Rope Leg Drop

NXT Championship

Elimination Chamber Match

Rusev © Vs. Samoa Joe Vs. Finn Balor Vs. Neville Vs. Hideo Itami Vs. Adam Rose

Winner and NEW NXT Champion - Neville - Red Arrow

________

29oj3pe.jpg

The Brotherhood Vs. The New Day

Winners by Pinfall - The Brotherhood - Alabama Slam by Cody Rhodes to Big E

WWE United States Championship Match

John Cena © Vs. Ultimate Warrior

Winner and STILL WWE United States Champion - John Cena - Corner Leg Drop

WWE Divas Championship Match

AJ Lee © Vs. Paige

Winner and STILL WWE Divas Champion - AJ Lee - Shining Wizard

World Heavyweight Championship Extreme Rules Match

Dean Ambrose © Vs. Jack Swagger

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose - Dirty Deeds DDT

Triple H Vs. Roman Reigns

Winner by Pinfall - Roman Reigns - Spear.

World Tag Team Championship Match

The Wyatt Family Vs. The Primetime Players ©

Winners and STILL World Tag Team Champions - The Primetime Players - Clash of the Titus to Erick Rowan

WWE Championship

Elimination Chamber Match

HBK © Vs. Bray Wyatt Vs. Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins Vs. Sheamus Vs. CM Punk

Winner and STILL WWE Champion - Shawn Michaels - Roll Up Pin to Randy Orton

______

fmuxc5.jpg

PRESHOW

NXT Championship Match

Neville © Vs. Kevin Owens

Winner and STILL NXT Champion - Neville - Reverse 450

Adam Rose Vs. Samoa Joe

Winner by Pinfall - Samoa Joe - Muscle Buster

R-Truth Vs. Damien Sandow

The Miz attacked Damien Sandow before the match.

Winner by Pinfall - R-Truth - Suplex Stunner

After the match R-Truth extended his hand to Sandow but Sandow hit his hand away.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

Cody Rhodes © Vs. Dolph Ziggler Vs. Kofi Kingston Vs. Curtis Axel Vs. Sami Zayn Vs. Bo Dallas

Winner and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes

_______

fmuxc5.jpg

RAW Vs. Smackdown! Brand Match

Randy Orton (RAW) Vs. Rusev (Smackdown!)

Winner by Submission - Rusev - The Accolade

John Cena © Vs. Ultimate Warrior

Winner and NEW WWE United States Champion - Ultimate Warrior

The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper) (RAW) Vs. Edge & Christian (Smackdown!)

Winners by Pinfall - The Wyatt Family - Sister Abigail to Edge.

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Dean Ambrose © Vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion - Bam Bam Bigelow - Diving Headbutt

RVD (Smackdown!) Vs. Roman Reigns (RAW)

Winner by Pinfall - Roman Reigns - Spear

Rivalry Match

Extreme Rules Match

Seth Rollins Vs. CM Punk

Winner by Pinfall - Seth Rollins - Pedigree

Main Event

WWE Championship Match

Triple H © Vs. HBK

Winner and STILL WWE Champion - Triple H - Pedigree

Made some roster changes.

Moving from RAW

AJ Lee - Smackdown!

Billy Gunn - NXT

CM Punk - Smackdown!

Goldust - NXT

Jey Uso - Smackdown!

Jimmy Uso - Smackdown!

Road Dogg - NXT

The Rock - Smackdown!

Moving from NXT

Corey Graves - Smackdown!

Konnor - RAW

Viktor - RAW

Moving from Smackdown!

Booker T - NXT

Christian - RAW

Edge - RAW

Fit Finlay - NXT

The Great Khali - NXT

Natalya - NXT

Sting - RAW

RAW

Christian

Edge

Konnor

Sting

Viktor

Smackdown!

AJ Lee

Corey Graves

CM Punk

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

The Rock

NXT

Billy Gunn

Booker T

Fit Finlay

Goldust

The Great Khali

Road Dogg

Natalya

24yxsif.jpg

Rivalry Match

Elimination Tag Team Match

The Anarchist (Corey Graves & CM Punk) Vs. The Usos

Winners by Submission - The Anarchist - Lucky 13

WWE United States Championship

Extreme Rules Match

Mark Henry Vs. Ultimate Warrior ©

Winner and STILL WWE United States Champion - Ultimate Warrior - Ultimate Splash

Rivalry Match

Edge & Christian Vs. The Ascension

Winners by Pinfall - Edge & Christian - Spear by Edge

Rivalry Match

Extreme Rules Match

Sting Vs. Seth Rollins

Winner by Submission - Sting - Scorpion Deathlock

Rivalry Match

Last Man Standing Match

RVD Vs. Rusev

Winner by KO - Rusev - Running Superkick

Triple Threat Match

Ryback Vs. Brock Lesnar Vs. Sheamus

Winner by Pinfall - Sheamus - Celtic Cross on Lesnar

WWE Championship

Extreme Rules Match

HBK Vs. Triple H ©

Winner by Pinfall - Triple H - Pedigree

____

292vfkh.jpg

Rivalry Match

The Anarchist (CM Punk & Corey Graves) Vs. The Usos

Winners by Pinfall - The Usos - Superkick by Jimmy Uso to CM Punk

Tables Match

Mark Henry Vs Ultimate Warrior ©

Winner and STILL WWE United States Champion - Ultimate Warrior - Second Rope Body Splash.

Rivalry Match

Edge & Christian Vs. The Ascension

Winners by Pinfall - The Ascension - Tag Team Flying Clothesline by Konnor to Edge

Rivalry Match

Falls Count Anywhere Match

RVD Vs. Rusev

Winner by Pinfall - RVD - Five Star Frog Splash

Rivalry Match

Last Man Standing Match

Sting Vs. Seth Rollins

Winner by KO - Sting - Scorpion Death Drop

Sheamus Vs. Roman Reigns

Winner by Pinfall - Roman Reigns - Small Package Pin

WWE Championship

Tables Match

HBK Vs. Triple H ©

Winner and STILL WWE Champion - Triple H - Clothesline knocking HBK into Table.

It's Tournament Time in WWE!
Not only are we having the annual King of the Ring tournament, with the winner receiving a shot at the title of his choosing, but this year we are introducing WWE's King of Tag Teams tournament, with the winners receiving a shot at the World Tag Team Championship as well as an opportunity to face ReDragon in a Tag Team Titles Unification match.
Following are the brackets for each tournament -

neF6u60.png?1

hiPwY5G.png?1

NXT Presents Capitol Punishment

Tag Team Match

The Great Khali & Tyler Breeze Vs. Fandango & Bo Dallas

Winners by Pinfall - The Great Khali & Tyler Breeze - Khali Bomb to Bo Dallas

NXT Women's Championship Match

Cameron © Vs. Summer Rae

Winner and NEW NXT Women's Champion - Summer Rae - Spinning Heel Kick

The Lucha Dragons (Sin Cara & Kalisto) Vs. The Entourage (Adam Rose & Justin Gabriel)

Winners by Pinfall - The Lucha Dragons - Salida Del Sol (Sethwalker) by Kalisto to Justin Gabriel

Rivalry Match

Tag Team Match

Bookdust (Booker T & Goldust) Vs. The New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg & Billy Gunn)

Winners by Pinfall - Bookdust - Final Cut by Goldust to Billy Gunn

Rivalry Match

Submission Match

Fit Finlay Vs. Kevin Owens

Winner by Submission - Fit Finlay - Single Leg Camel Clutch

Cutscene: Kevin Owens low blows Finlay before leaving the ring.

NXT Championship Match

Sami Zayn Vs. Neville ©

Winner and STILL NXT Champion - Neville - Red Arrow

Triple Threat Match

(Winner gets a future NXT Championship Match)

Samoa Joe Vs. Finn Balor Vs. Hideo Itami

Winner by Pinfall - Hideo Itami - Diving Foot Stomp

rr88d1.jpg

Tag Team Match

The Authority (Big Show & Seth Rollins) Vs. Roman Reigns & Randy Orton

Winners by Pinfall - The Authority - WMD to Roman Reigns

The Ascension Vs. The Primetime Players ©

Winners and NEW World Tag Team Champions - The Ascension - Hammer & Sickle by Konnor to Titus O'Neil

Rivalry Match

Extreme Rules Match

Sting Vs. Kane

Cutscene: Kane tried to clothesline Sting but hit the Referee

Winner by Submission - Sting - Scorpion Death Lock

Cutscene: Kane tried to attack Sting after the match but Sting countered and sent Kane over the ropes and to the floor.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

The Usos Vs. Batista & Rey Mysterio ©

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions - Batista & Rey Mysterio - Running STO by Batista to Jimmy Uso

WWE Championship Match

HBK Vs. Triple H ©

Winner and STILL WWE Champion - Triple H - Pedigree

Rivalry Match

Extreme Rules Match

John Cena Vs. Dean Ambrose

Winner by Pinfall - Dean Ambrose - Dirty Deeds

Cutscene: Ambrose goes to leave the ring but decides he'll stomp Cena a few times instead.

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Bam Bam Bigelow © Vs. Cesaro

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion - Bam Bam Bigelow - Diving Headbutt

____

2pqv14w.jpg

Cody Rhodes © Vs. Luke Harper

Winner and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes - Cross Rhodes

Bad News Barrett Vs Ultimate Warrior ©

Winner and STILL WWE United States Champion - Ultimate Warrior - Ultimate Splash

The Primetime Players Vs. The Ascension ©

Winners and STILL World Tag Team Champions - The Ascension - Running STO by Viktor

The Usos Vs. Batista & Rey Mysterio ©

Winners and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions - The Usos - Superfly Splash to Rey Mysterio

Rivalry Match

Extreme Rules Match

John Cena Vs. Dean Ambrose

Winner by Pinfall - John Cena - Attitude Adjustment

WWE Championship Match

Sting Vs. Triple H ©

Winner and NEW WWE Champion - Sting - Scorpion Death Drop

Money in The Bank Ladder Match

HBK Vs. Seth Rollins Vs. RVD Vs. CM Punk Vs. Sheamus Vs. Roman Reigns

Winner - Seth Rollins

2v0ki2g.jpg

Week 13:

We have a WWE daft. Matches that are announced

John cena vs triple h loser gets drafted to smackdown

JBL vs Rey Mysterio loser gets drafted to smackdown

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs Miz n Morrison loser gets to smackdown

Shawn michaels vs great khali loser get drafted to smackdown

Mr Kennedy vs randy Orton loser gets drafted to smackdown

John cena vs triple h

Winner: John cena with attitude adjustment.

Outcome: Triple h gets drafted to smackdown

JBL vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: JBL with a clothesline from hell.

Outcome: Rey Mysterio gets drafted to smackdown

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs Miz n Morrison

Winner: no one won both teams got counted out.

Shawn michaels vs Great Khali

Before: Ric flair joined khali as a manager

Winner: Shawn Michaels with a sweet chin music.

Outcome: Great Khali gets drafted to smackdown.

Mr Kennedy vs randy Orton

Winner: Randy Orton with a rko

Outcome: Mr Kenndy gets drafted to smackdown

x4n57b.jpg

Matches announced for smackdown.

Cody Rhodes vs William regal loser gets drafted to raw

Mark Henry vs Kane loser gets drafted to raw

Cm Punk vs Chris Jericho gets drafted to raw

The Hardys vs MVP & Shelton Benjamin the first person to get pinned gets drafted to raw

Edge vs Goldust loser gets drafted to raw.

Cody Rhodes vs William regal

Winner: Cody Rhodes with a cross Rhodes

Outcome: William regal gets drafted to raw

Mark Henry vs Kane

Winner: Mark Henry with a worlds strongest slam

Outcome: Kane gets drafted to raw

Chris Jericho vs cm punk

Winner: Cm Punk with a GTS

Outcome: Chris Jericho gets drafted to raw

The Hardys vs MVP and Shelton Benjamin

Winner: the Hardys with a extreme combination

Outcome: MVP gets drafted to raw but Shelton Benjamin stays on smackdown

Edge vs Goldust

Before: Batista joins Goldust as a manager.

Winner: Edge with a spear.

Outcome: Goldust gets drafted to raw

5x4adi.jpg

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes © Vs. Christian

Winner and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes - Cross Rhodes

WWE Divas Championship

AJ Lee © Vs. Paige

Winner and NEW WWE Divas Champion - Paige - Cradle DDT

Big Show Vs. Mr. MiTB Seth Rollins

Winner by Count Out - Seth Rollins - Pedigree

WWE Tag Team Championship

The Usos © Vs. Batista & Rey Mysterio

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions - The Usos - Superfly Splash by Jey Uso to Rey Mysterio

BNB Vs. Ultimate Warrior ©

WWE Championship

Triple H Vs. Sting ©

Winner and STILL WWE Champion - Sting - Scorpion Death Lock

World Heavyweight Championship

Bam Bam Bigelow © Vs. John Cena

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion - John Cena - Attitude Adjustment

Extreme Rules

AJ Lee © def Brie Bella for the Divas Championship

ER match, The Usos © def The New Day (E/Kofi) for the Tag titles

Table match - Reigns def Wyatt

Marcus and Sami Zayn def Kevin Owens and Cody Rhodes

Table - Randy Orton def Sheamus

WWE Championship, Armageddon HIAC - Kane def Brock Lesnar © Batista, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk and RVD

Table - John Cena def Seth Rollins

f1zmfa.jpg

Adam Rose Vs. Samoa Joe

Winner by Pinfall - Samoa Joe - Muscle Buster

Fit Finlay Vs. Fandango

Winner by Pinfall - Fit Finlay - Kneeling Tombstone

The Lucha Dragons Vs. The New Age Outlaws

Winners by Pinfall - The New Age Outlaws - Pumphandle Drop by Road Dogg to Sin Cara

NXT Women's Championship

Summer Rae © Vs. Cameron

Winner and STILL NXT Women's Champion - Summer Rae - Neckbreaker

Tyler Breeze Vs. Bo Dallas

Winner by Pinfall - Tyler Breeze - Hurricanrana w/pin.

NXT Tag Team Championship

Big Cass & Enzo Amore © Vs. Booker T & Goldust

Winners and STILL NXT Tag Team Champions - Enzo Amore & Big Cass - East River Crossing by Big Cass to Goldust

NXT Championship

Neville © Vs. Kevin Owens Vs. Justin Gabriel Vs. Finn Balor

Winner and STILL NXT Champion - Neville - Red Arrow to Kevin Owens

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of Joe, I never once used a CAW version of him in any wrestling game except for SvR 06. It just doesn't feel right and idk why it just doesn't scream Joe enough for me

On topic: for the last remaining days with 2K15, I turned Balor heel,gave him the all black attire w/ Devitt RNR gimmick. Its kinda like one of those tv series things where in the season finale, something major happened to gave more excitement to kickoff the next season (2K16)?

jkkl0x.jpg

The Ascension © Vs. Edge & Christian

Winners and STILL World Tag Team Champions - The Ascension - Fall of Man to Christian

Ultimate Warrior © Vs. Alberto Del Rio

Paige © Vs. AJ Lee

Winner and STILL WWE Divas Champion - Paige - Paige Turner

Extreme Rules Match

Kevin Nash Vs. Randy Orton

Winner by Pinfall - Kevin Nash - Jackknife Powerbomb

The Usos © Vs. The Anarchist (CM Punk & Corey Graves)

Winners and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions - The Anarchist - GTS to Jey Uso

Cody Rhodes © Vs. Roman Reigns

Winner and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes - Back Suplex 5

WWE Championship Match

Sting Vs. Sheamus

148koig.jpg

Ultimate Warrior © Vs. Alberto Del Rio

Paige © Vs. AJ Lee

Winner and STILL WWE Divas Champion - Paige - Paige Turner

WWE Intercontinental Championship

TLC Match

Cody Rhodes © Vs. Luke Harper

Winner and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes

RVD Vs. Jack Swagger

Winner by Pinfall - RVD - Five Star Frog Splash

The Ascension © Vs. The Wyatt Family (Rowan & Harper)

Winners and NEW World Tag Team Champions - The Wyatt Family - Bearhug by Luke Harper to Viktor

Hell in A Cell Match

World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena © Vs. CM Punk

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion - John Cena - Attitude Adjustment

Hell in A Cell Match

WWE Championship

Sting © Vs. Roman Reigns

This is my last show for WWE 2K15. Funny how it lines up perfectly with WWE currently with Hell in A Cell being the PPV Event before 2K16's world wide release.

I am going to continue on with the current Champions in My Universe right now but not sure what to do about IC as the current holder is Cody Rhodes and Stardust happens to be the character in 2K16.

Anyway my Champions are as follows

RAW

WWE Championship - Sting

WWE IC Championship - Cody Rhodes

World Tag Team Championship - The Wyatt Family

WWE Divas Championship - Paige

NXT

NXT Championship - Neville

NXT Tag Team Championship - Big Cass & Enzo Amore

NXT Women's Championship - Summer Rae

Smackdown!

World Heavyweight Championship - John Cena

WWE United States Championship - Ultimate Warrior

WWE Tag Team Championship - CM Punk & Corey Graves

WWE Divas Championship - Paige

I'll need new WWE Tag Team Champions for 2K16 :(.

Archived